Assistant - CEO!Haz

Hamilton #47

"I'm in dire need of assistance."

Song: Right Hand Man

* * * *

You were really excited to apply for the assistant position. Mainly because if you get the job, you'd be directly working for Harrison Osterfield, the youngest CEO.

You walked in the floor, everyone was scurrying around and you weren't able to talk to anyone about the position. Everyone just really busy.

One guy handed you a cup of tea and told you to bring it to Harrison in his office. You were confused, but you did it anyway. You couldn't find his office so you just kept going around in circles.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY TEA?!?!?!" someone shouted.

You turned around and saw Harrison standing outside his office with an angry expression. You could stare at him all day and you wanted to, but you didn't want to anger him more.

You walked up to him and said, "Um, here's your tea, sir."

"What took you so long?! I asked this thirty minutes ago! You-"

"Um, before you say anything, I don't work here." you said.

Harrison looked at you, "Then, what the hell are you doing here? Listen, if I happen to have a one night stand with you before and you're coming back to me, because you're pregnant, I don't have time for kids right now. Okay? I'll financially help you, though and call me anytime and-"

"I'm not pregnant! And I certainly never slept with you!" you said loudly.

"Then who the hell are you?!" Harrison shrieked.

"Let me fucking finish!" you were annoyed now. "I'm here to apply for the assistant job!"

Harrison looked at you up and down and smirked, "You're hired. I like your attitude and you happen to be good looking. It's a package."

"That's it?? No interview??" you asked in shock. Harrison shrugged, "You need a job and we're hiring. I need assistance ASAP and you were here first. I'll tell my secretary that the position has been filled. You'll start tomorrow. Welcome to the company."