Helplessly In Love - H. Holland

Hamilrequest #2

Song: Helpless

Summary: The three times Harry showed signs that he's in love with you and denied it and the one time he didn't.

* * * *

Harry Holland has a tiny crush on you. At least that's what he says. But the people around him and basically everyone who has eyes can see that he's helplessly in love with you.

One: He always thinks about you.

"Harry, what do you want to do today?" Tom asked his younger brother. He looked at Harry only to find him staring off into space. "Harry? You still with me?" Tom fully turned to him seeing as they're both on the couch.

"He's probably wondering how Y/N's doing." Harrison teased as he entered the living room.

This got Harry's attention and he turned to Harrison as he shook his head, "Nah. Me? Thinking about Y/N? No way, man!"

"You're so in love with her." Tom laughed, looking at his phone, instead.

"I'm not in love with her! A tiny crush, maybe. But me being in love with her is impossible." Harry denied.

"Fine. Keep denying it and you might lose your chance." Harrison warned.

Two: He wants you to be happy.

"Why so sad, Y/N?" Harrison asked after he opened the door for you. You entered the house with a sad look on your face, "My friend from uni cancelled on me to be with her new girlfriend. We were supposed to go shopping, because we don't spend time together anymore. I'm beginning to think that her new girlfriend is jealous of me."

Upon hearing this, Harry called out, "I can go shopping with you."

You looked at him and grinned, "Really?!"

He nodded, "Yeah, 'm not busy anyway." Tom looked at him in disbelief.

Harry was lying. He was busy. He and Tom were working on a script together, but he couldn't take seeing you really sad. He wanted you to be happy.

"Let's go, then!" you giggled and immediately left the house. Harry trailed behind you as he grabbed his phone, wallet, and keys.

After both of you left, Tom texted Harry.

Harry saw this and quickly sent a reply before turning back to you.

To Harry:

You're SO in love with her.

Three: He tries the things you like.

To Tom:

I'm just being a good friend. Fuck off Tom!

"Whoa, what's with all the food?" Tom asked as he entered the dining room. The table was full of food. But as Tom looked closer, he realized that the food on the table is all the food that Harry doesn't eat.

"Um, Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"You're aware that you don't eat these, right? So, what are you doing?" Tom asked with his arms crossed as he looked at Harry.

"I'll be eating them." Harry shrugged. "That's what food is for; it's for eating."

"Don't get smart with me, Harry." Tom said. "Why?"

"Because those are Y/N's favorite food and Harry doesn't eat them, but he figured he should try the food that the love of his life eats." Harrison laughed.

"She's not the love of my life!" Harry sighed in frustration. "I'm just curious, that's all."

*

"If you're so jealous about Y/N hanging out getting asked out by other guys, then just tell her that you're in love with her!" Tom raised his voice.

"For the last time, I'm not!"

"Harry, shut up and tell the truth! It's so obvious! You think about her all the time, you go out of your way to make her happy, you try the things she likes and so much more! Just accept it!" Harrison explained.

Tom sighed and approached his brother, "There's nothing wrong in admitting that you're in love with her. The sooner you accept that you're in love with her, the sooner you can tell her. Besides, she might feel the same."

"Yeah, Harry. Just tell her." Harrison nodded.

"She's out of the country with her family." Harry pointed out.

"So call her! It's totally fine. Tell her this couldn't wait." Tom urged. Harry looked at Tom and Harrison before grabbing his phone to call you. You immediately pick up and he puts it on speaker.

"Hey Harry! What's up?" you asked through the phone.

"Y/N, I need to tell you something important and I need to tell this to you before I change my mind." Harry said seriously as Tom and Harrison nod for him to continue.

"Okay, what is it?"

"Y/N, I love you."

"I love you t-"

"No, I mean-" Harry took a deep breath, "I'm in love with you. Have been for a long time now."

"You mean that?"

"I don't joke about these things, Y/N." Harry bit his lip nervously as he looked at Tom and Harrison in panic.

"I'm in love with you too." you chuckled. "I realized that a few days ago."

Tom and Harrison looked at each other in surprise.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Harry asked.

"I didn't want to ruin what we have in case you didn't feel the same." you shrugged. "But at least now I know you do."

'Ask her out!' Tom and Harrison mouthed to Harry. He looked at them and nodded.

"Hey, uh, can we go on a date when you get back?" Harry asked, nervously.

"Of course! I can't wait." you giggled. "I have to go now, so I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Okay. Bye Y/N!" Harry smiled. You said goodbye and hung up.

"See? That wasn't so hard!" Harrison grinned.

"You're so helpless, I swear." Tom rolled his eyes playfully.

"Fuck off, Tom."