Complete - T. Holland

Tom was absolutely heartbroken. He was a wreck and Harrison and Harry didn't know what to do when she left him for another man. Britney was her name.

Britney and Tom have been together since they were 19. They were together for 5 years and Tom was so sure that Britney was the one he wanted to marry. Of course, this is the real world. We can't always get what we want. Tom had a ring prepared and he planned it all out and everything! Everyone was happy for him, because he was finally settling down.

But somewhere along the road of their epic  love story, Britney got bored. She didn't tell Tom, of course. Because if she did then, what kind of girlfriend would she be? An honest one? Pfft, fuck that shit. Fuck, honesty. She wanted thrill in her life before settling down.

She didn't know about Tom's plan, but she felt that Tom wanted to settle down already and she absolutely HATED that idea. Yes, she loved Tom. But she wanted thrill.

Now I know what you're thinking, "Mrsdracofelton (or whatever you call me lmao), if she wanted thrill, why didn't she ride a roller coaster or something?"

Well, she did. But she didn't ride a roller coaster. She had fun, though. Then that riding session turned into many riding sessions.

Harrison found out and told Tom. Tom defended her and said that Harrison was just jealous, because he doesn't have someone to settle down with. Harrison got pissed and said, "Don't come to me when you find out for yourself."

Tom, as predicted, found out. 

Oh, you're asking how?

Well, Britney's pregnant. Tom was elated, but Britney was quick to fess up with what she did. She told him about cheating on him for months and now she's pregnant with that other guy's baby. It totally wrecked Tom. It crushed his dreams of ever having a future with Britney. Meanwhile, Britney accepted her fate and packed her stuff and left without another word.

Just like that, they were done.

Harrison tried his best to comfort his best mate. Tom was extremely grateful for Harrison, because if it were anyone else, he'd for sure get his ass kicked. With the help of Harry and Sam, they all told Tom to move on and find a new chick.

He did. He found you.

You loved him with all heart and all the cheesy shit, but Tom didn't feel the same way. He only used you to get everyone off his back and to get him 'back in the game'. He likes you, but it's just not enough. He also used you for his own gain; to build up his confidence and to complete him.

After nearly two years of dating, the time finally came for Tom to feel better. He didn't know what happened, but one day he just woke up feeling a huge weight getting light off his shoulders. The old him is back and ready to officially get back in the dating scene. You helped him a lot and he's thankful for it. But he wants to leave you. Now.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." Tom tells you but you just shake your head. "No you're not." you chuckle bitterly.

"What? I-"

"No, Tom. You're not sorry." tears stream down your face and you quickly wipe them away as you give him a sad smile. "I understand your reasons, though. I hope you're happy."

You get up to leave but he stops you, "I'm sorry it had to end this way."

"Don't be." you put your shoes on. "I completed you, because she tore you down. Then you're tearing me down, because you're complete now. That's understandable. Don't worry about me, you most likely never did anyway. I'll find someone who'll love me."

"Have a nice life, Thomas." you leave and Tom just shrugs.

"She really thinks she's that special?" Tom chuckles to himself. Harrison heard everything from the kitchen and he sits next to Tom and frowns, "You're a dick."

Tom shrugs, "Who cares? I'm back to my old self now."

Harrison just shakes his head and sighs.

Oh and your ending? 

It turns out well for you, honey. It took you a while, but you realized that you didn't need anyone to complete you, because you already are. You did, however, find someone who loves you unconditionally; something Tom failed to do.

* * * *

lol fuck u tom