Lottery - P. Parker AU

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: 𝐍𝐨 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫-𝐌𝐚𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝟏𝟖.

* * * *

You were bored and decided to enter a lottery. You didn't expect to win, because there's like a million outcomes and you did not want to solve that kind of probability. So when you checked your mail this morning, you were surprised to see an envelope addressed to you. You quickly went up to your apartment and take the envelope to your room.

You quickly open the envelope and read the letter. You squeal and jump up and down. You quickly grab your phone and call your boyfriend, Peter.

"Hello?" Peter answers the phone with his morning voice. "What's up?"

You felt kind of bad for waking him up, but you really need to tell someone. "Pete, remember the lottery I entered?"

Peter nods, "Yeah, what about it?" He slowly drifts off to sleep again, but your words woke him up.

"I WON THE FUCKING LOTTERY, PARKER. I WON FIVE MILLION DOLLARS." you squeal happily. Peter's eyes open and he quickly sits up, "WAIT WHAT?? ARE YOU SERIOUS??"

"Yeah! We can finally get what we want, Pete!" you smile. "This is why the first thing I'll buy are two plane tickets to an island resort somewhere in Asia and we can stay there for three nights."

"How romantic." Peter smirks.

"It's the least I could do to give back." you tell him. "You always pay for everything when we go out so this is me saying thank you. I love you."

"Thank you. I love you more." Peter says.

"I love you most." you challenge.

"I love you more than most." Peter chuckles. You sigh, "Fine. You win."

"You won my heart, though." Peter says and you feel him grinning through the phone. "And that's everything."

"That's true." you sigh happily. "Okay well, please come over so you can come with me to cash out one thousand dollars. I have to buy groceries and I'm too lazy to cook so I might just order something. I need to eat."

"You can eat me." 

"Peter!"

"Don't act like you've never done that to me before." you can imagine the smirk on Peter's face. You can hear shuffling from the other line and you assume Peter is getting ready for the day.

"I'll get ready now."

"Yeah, I figured." you chuckle.

"See you later." Peter says.

"See ya." you hang up.

Let's just say that after your errands, you and Peter celebrated in your bedroom ;)

* * * *

short but eh x

feel free to answer my question on my post so that I know what to update. So far it's dad!haz vs dad!harry x