I Won't Say I'm In Love - H. Holland

Disney theme!

* * * *

"𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐧; 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞"

"Scrolling through Y/N's Instagram again? Or are you re-reading your messages?" Harrison asked as he took a peek at Harry's phone. Harry immediately turned the phone away from Harrison and lightly pushed him away.

Harrison laughed, "You love her!"

"Who loves who?" Tom asked as he entered the living room. The last thing Harry wanted was his older brother teasing him.

"No one!" Harry said as he glared at Harrison who just smirked and shrugged before he scrolled through his phone. Tom eyed Harry suspiciously and said, "It's you, isn't it? You're the one in love. Who is she? Where is she from? Spill it all, Harry!"

Tom sat next to Harry and nudged him. Harry groaned and said, "No one! I'm not in love!"

"Your grin says otherwise." Tuwaine said as he passed by.

"See? It's obvious!" Harrison exclaimed. "Just tell us already."

"I'm grinning because of the memes I see on my phone. It's not always a girl, you know." Harry rolled his eyes.

"Pfft, yeah right. What meme could possibly be worth grinning about?" Tuwaine asked.

"A lot, actually." Harry answered. "Right now, it's the Robert Pattinson in the kitchen meme."

Harrison laughed, "I agree. That meme is hilarious!"

"We're getting carried away!" Tom said. "Who's the girl?"

"I'm in love with her! I'm not in love." Harry said.

"Don't lie. I've known you my entire life." Tom smirked. "It's okay to be in love! Just tell us. We want to see her."

"No way." Harry shook his head.

"So, there is someone!" Tuwaine shouted.

"I fucking hate all of you." Harry groaned as everyone laughed. "Leave me alone!"

"Not until you tell us." Harrison said.

Harry stared at them for a long time and sighed, "It's Y/N."

"The one you became friends with on the internet and met up with the other day?" Tom asked for confirmation. Harry just nodded.

"Oh." Was all Tom could say. "She seems great! But we want to see her. Show us a picture."

"No-"

"Found her!" Tuwaine grinned. He passed his phone to Harrison and Tom and they all looked impressed.

"Ask her out before I do." Harrison joked. "Great choice, Harry!"

"I'm glad you told us-" Tom said.

"You forced me to say it." Harry crossed his arms and leaned back on the couch.

"-because now, we can help you! We'll be your wingmen!" Tom cheered.

"No fucking way!" Harry said.

"Too late because T and I are in." Harrison said.

"Sam said yes too." Tuwaine said.

"Sam knows already?!" Harry shrieked. "Well, this spread faster than the coronavirus."

"Too soon, bro." Tom said.

"Sorry."