Kardashian - H. Osterfield (III)

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐱

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞.

Mob!Haz

* * * *

You knew what you were getting into when you entered a relationship with Harrison. He warned you that he wouldn't be able to be there for you all the time and that your life would be very different from before. You told him that it was okay, because you had him and that's all that mattered.

How fucking cheesy. Harrison was never one to be soft. After all, he has a mob business. But he always had an exception for you.

After being together for three years, your relationship with Harrison had a result. You fell pregnant with his child. You were so delighted and Harrison was too even though it was risky to raise a child in his field. No child is welcome in the mob business.

Five years go by and you're now married. However, Harrison doesn't spend time with you that much anymore. He's married to his job more than he was married to you. It sucked. You felt like you and his child were only second on his priority.

You tried to talk to him about it, but it would lead to a fight and your daughter would wake up from all the shouting. You never brought it up since.

Until now.

Tonight was supposed to be your anniversary dinner, but Harrison was nowhere to be seen. You were upset, because you spent the whole day preparing and he's not even home. Not yet at least.

He came home around midnight and you're still awake but all the food is tucked away in the fridge and the candles are now unlit. He sees you sitting on the couch and asks, "Why are you still awake?"

"It's our anniversary." you tell him. You glance at the clock and sigh, "Well, it was. Where have you been?"

"I dealt with something." He says nonchalantly as he walks towards you and sits on the couch next to you. Not even caring to greet you a belated happy anniversary. This just meant he killed someone with no remorse or pity in his body.

"Again?" you scoff. "Don't you ever take a break?"

"Can we not talk about this?! I'm really fucking tired." Harrison grumbles. You shake your head, having enough of it.

"All I wanted was an anniversary dinner with you." you tell him. "Can't we even have that one normal thing?!"

Harrison angrily turns to you, "No! And didn't I try to warn you before?! Why are you blaming me?!"

"I'm not blaming you! I'm just asking for you to at least have one day without the mob business!" you shout and look at him.

"I can't! It's a stressful job and enemies are everywhere!"

"Stressful?! I'm your fucking wife! I can help you! I give you suggestions, but you don't take them!"

"That's because you shouldn't intervene with anything regarding this business!"

"I was trying to help so that you wouldn't be stressed anymore and that you can finish your work earlier! I don't get your fucking logic! You say that you're stressed with your mob shit and when I try to help you, you tell me not to! Where the fuck will I stand?!"

"Maybe if you had a fucking business that you were passionate about, then you would know what it takes to run a fucking business. But you don't. So don't even act like you know what I'm talking about!" Harrison shouts angrily.

You look at him in shock. You've never seen him this angry before. It was so foreign to you.

"I don't even know who you are anymore." you say in a whisper.

"Then again, did you really know who I was?" Harrison asks. "If you did, we wouldn't have this argument."

* * * *

I figured I'd just end it there lmao x