Oh My God I Love Her - T. Holland

Tom's P.O.V

Quarantine life is getting boring, but I'm glad Y/N is staying here with me and the lads. I've noticed that Y/N has been helping around the house. I mean, I tell her not to, but she insists. She helps with the chores and she helps us all in our own projects and stuff.

The other day, I saw Y/N FaceTiming Paddy and Sam. Y/N and Sam are best friends and I know that they've been missing each other. It was so cute seeing them interact. Y/N was in the kitchen with a lot of ingredients and her phone propped up in front of a water bottle.

"So, I'll put the parmesan cheese on the egg that I just beat?" Y/N asks.

"Yup. Just watch the highlight on my other account, Y/N/N." Sam chuckles. Y/N does what as she's told and laughs, "Well, I want to have a personal tutorial with the chef himself!"

I smile at the scene from afar and just stand there to watch. Harrison, of course, teased that I'm being creepy, but I don't care. A few minutes later, I figure it's time to leave, but I stop when I hear Y/N speak again.

"Sam, you'll be such a great chef one day. You'll probably own a restaurant and I promise that I'll be your first and loyal customer when that happens. I'll be there every step of the way. I promise." Y/N smiles at Sam through the screen.

"Stop being sappy, Y/N/N." Sam jokes."But in all seriousness, thank you for the support, Y/N. Love ya always."

I always love it when Y/N hangs out with my family. Yesterday, she was helping Harry in filming and writing a new short film idea. Now I know it's not Y/N's forte, but she just really wanted to help Harry, she said it was really cool to be involved even if she didn't know a thing or two about it.

I was in the living room, sitting on the couch just scrolling through Instagram when Y/N comes out from our shared bedroom with her hair still damp from her shower. She just finished cleaning around and she's now in search of something to do.

"Darling? Why don't you sit with me and relax?" I smile at her. She looks at me and smiles back, "As relaxing as that sounds, I really want to be productive. I'll make it up to you tonight, baby."

Just then, Harry groans in frustration from the dining area. Y/N smiles and says, "I guess it's time for me to step in!" She walks to the dining area and greets Harry.

I stand up and watch them with a small smile on my face.

"Do you need any help?" Y/N asks. "I don't know a thing about what you're doing, but I really want to be useful around here." she says shyly.

"That's okay. I've been here for, like, two hours now and I haven't made any progress. I need all the help I can get." Harry chuckles. "Come sit with me and I'll show you what I got on my notebook."

Y/N sits next to him and they begin to exchange ideas. It was truly a beautiful sight to see.

Harry writes the last details of the story for his short film and he and Y/N give each other a high five. "We can film in no time!" Harry cheers. "Thank you so much, Y/N. I wouldn't have any progress without you."

"No problem, Harry. I got you." Y/N smiles.

Earlier this morning, Y/N was in the backyard with Harrison. He was practicing some trick shots and Y/N was kind enough to stay with him and cheer him up.

Harrison sighs at another failed attempt of doing a new trick shot. I watch from my bedroom window whilst sipping a cup of tea.

"C'mon, Haz! You can do it! You're, like, the best person I know for doing trick shots." Y/N says, standing up from the grass.

"That's sweet, but don't lie to me. I fucking suck." Harrison groans in frustration.

"Haz, I'm not lying. If it helps you, you're better than me." Y/N chuckles, grabbing the golf club from him and tries to do the trick shot he just did.

Of course, it was a fail.

Harrison was watching her the whole time and watching her try to do the trick shot he just did made him laugh.

"No, not like that!" Harrison smiles.

"I may have failed, but at least I got to see you smile again." Y/N says sweetly. She gives him his golf club back and says, "Your turn."

Harrison tries again and it was a success. Both of them cheer and hug.

"I told you, you can do it! Let's film it!" Y/N says excitedly, pulling away from the hug.

They took videos of Harrison's many trick shots and soon, they were tired. I smile at her interacting with my best mate and I could've sworn I fell in love all over again.

It's now night time and Y/N hit the hay early, because she was tired. The lads and I stayed in the living room and watched a movie on Netflix.

"Guys." I say loud enough for them to hear, but quiet enough not to wake Y/N. They look at me and I take that as a signal to continue. However, I didn't say anything. I just pull out a black velvet box from my pocket.

I open the box to reveal the ring I got for Y/N months ago. The lads look at me with shock and Harry speaks up, "Tom, is that-"

"An engagement ring?" Tuwaine continues. I smile and nod, "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

Harrison, who's sitting next to me, faces me and says, "Oh my god, Tom. I thought you'd never ask! Of course I'll marry you!"

We all laugh at Harrison's joke before the room fills with comfortable silence.

"So, you'll really do it? You're sure this time?" Tuwaine asks.

"Yup." I say proudly, looking at the ring once more before closing the box and putting it in my pocket.

"Well, mum would be really happy that you chose her. Y/N is the type of girl mum dreamed that you would have." Harry says. "And if I'm being honest, I think I speak for Sam and Paddy as well when I say that we really love her and we would love to have her as an official family member."

"That means a lot, Harry. Thank you so much. It means a lot." I smile from ear to ear, happy that my brother thinks that way.

"As long as I'll be your child's godfather, I'm good." Harrison chuckles. "She's a great girl. I'm really glad you picked the right one this time."

"I'm glad too." I smile. "Really glad."

* * * *

The photo above is a lockscreen I made on my Instagram! There are more if you guys are interested or whatever x

Feel free to check out my Instagram x