Love Is An Open Door - Haz Osterfield

Disney theme!

* * * *

"𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭- 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲?"

"What's a girl like you doing in a place like this?" The tall blonde man approached you. He wasn't bad looking, but what he just did weirded you out. He started laughing which made you look confused.

"Um, are you okay?" You asked him.

"Yeah." He laughed. "I just wanted to come over here to talk to you."

"And you thought that line would work?" You chortled.

"Yeah." He nodded. "I'm Harrison, by the way."

"I'm Y/N." You smiled.

"I guess it kinda worked. I got your name." Harrison cheered.

"Yes, but not my number." You smirked. He let out a 'tsk' and shook his head. He drank the rest of his beer and said, "Can I have your number? I promise I'm not weird!"

"That's exactly what weird people say!" You exclaimed and giggled.

"Anyway, the reason I came over here is because I'm lost." Harrison bit his lip nervously.

"Oh shit. Where were you supposed to go? I could give you directions." You asked him.

"Thank you so much! You're an angel." Harrison gave you a sly smile. "Since you offered, can you, maybe, give me directions to your heart?"

Your jaw dropped and you just looked at him. You chortled, "You're unbelievable! But you don't make me want to pour my drink on you so I hope I'm making a good decision in giving you my number."

He handed you his phone and you put it your number. You took a selfie and used it as your contact photo. You handed him his phone back and grabbed your purse.

"I have to go now. I expect a call." You winked and left.

Harrison stood there and looked at you as he watched you leave. Tom walked up to him and said, "Dude, let's go home. Harry's shitfaced and if mum found out that I made him drink, she'll kill me."

* * * *

sORRY I ENDED IT THERE SKSKSKSKS