Secrets - H. Osterfield

3 secrets. You and Haz have kept 3 secrets in your whole time of dating.

1st secret: Dates.

You and Harrison met way before all the fame. Tom has been trying to set you two up for years, but out of all the failed attempts, there was one successful attempt. Like Tom, you are a famous actress and when you and Tom have been cast in a film together, Tom knew that his plan of setting you two up would be easier. Harrison would visit Tom on set often, seeing as he isn't working for him anymore and you were able to bond more with him.

One day, he finally grew a pair and asked you out on a date. One date turned into two. Two turned into three. After three dates, he finally asked you to be his girlfriend. You obviously said yes and both of you came into agreement that your relationship would be public when it's getting serious.

2nd secret: Relationship.

After dating and keeping your relationship a secret from your fans for a year and a half, both of you decided that it would be time to tell them. Your first plan was to announce it on Instagram live, but they didn't really need to announce it that big so you opted for posting a cute picture of you two instead.

Y/IG/N: just wanted to come clean and tell you guys that i've been dating him for a year and a half now and i've never been happier i love u bitch

To which Harrison comments with: i ain't ever gonna stop loving u bitch

hazosterfield: dating this girl for a year and a half now x

And you commented: oof we've got a long way to go

And indeed you have.

3rd secret: Engagement.

After being together for three years, Harrison is sure that he wants to spend the rest of his life with you. He asked your parents out for lunch one day with Paddy and Sam tagging along, because they were bored at home. Harrison didn't mind, though. He loved them.

"So, why'd you invite us for lunch, Harrison?" Nikki asks.

"Um," Harrison nervously starts, "I just want to ask your permission if I could marry Y/N."

All of their faces were priceless! Paddy and Sam looked at each other in shock, Nikki had tears streaming down her face, and Dom was smiling.

"Of course you have our approval!" Nikki cheers.

"We don't imagine anyone else with her, but you. You're a great guy, Harrison. You treat her well. So, what're your plans?" Dom says.

*

After planning for a week, it's finally the day of the party! The venue is at your parents' house and Harrison told you that the party is for Paddy, because he did something great at school. You found it odd, because you and your brothers never got parties whenever you've accomplished something at school. You figured that your parents only did it to Paddy, because he's the youngest.

You arrive at the party and start to catch up with Sam and Paddy and your parents since you haven't seen them in such a long time. Everything was going well until Harrison grabbed a mic and said, "Good evening, everyone! I'm Harrison and I'd like to call my beautiful girlfriend of three years, Y/N, to stand here next to me."

You looked at your family and they told you to just go with it. You stand next to Harrison and he turns to look at you, "I lied. This party isn't actually for Paddy. It's for you, because you're so great and you're the most amazing girl I've ever met. Your family helped me with this and I want to say thank you to them too." He smiles.

You look at your family and see that Harry has his camera out and has been filming the whole thing.. y'know for remembrance.

"You've made me the happiest man for the past three years and I realized that you're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I guess what I'm trying to say is," he gets down on one knee and you look at him in shock, "will you marry me, Y/N?"

You couldn't say anything, so all you did was nod. This made Harrison smile as he slipped the ring on your finger. He stands up and pulls you into a passionate kiss.

Everyone was cheering and everyone was congratulating you.

You kept the engagement a secret for 3 months. You agreed that you would tell the fans when it's time to look for a wedding dress. And when it was time, you told the fans on Instagram live before leaving the house with Nikki, Charlotte, and Phil.

The fans were extremely happy for both of you and they were constantly checking up on both of you and your wedding plans. Obviously, the date of the wedding was a secret and it was personal, but you filled the fans in on some information that could be said in public.

Months later, your special day has arrived and it went smoothly and it was perfect.

Out of all the secrets that you've had, Harrison was the best and you're lucky that you've found someone like him to be your partner in crime for the rest of your life.