Quinn Fabray (III) - H. Osterfield

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐆𝐥𝐞𝐞. 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬. 𝐒𝐨, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥:

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞.

Kind of like part 2 of Santana Lopez (I) with Tom Holland sksks

* * * *

After a few weeks, Tom was finally able to accept that you were dating Harrison. He still couldn't get over the fact that he caught the two of you on the couch, but it just couldn't leave his thoughts. Maybe it was because he was your older brother. He knew that he'd have to get used to the both of you being together but he still hasn't adjusted.

It didn't help that you moved in with them. If he couldn't sleep at the thought of you and Harrison, now he's like a zombie. It's been bothering him. So, he tried a tactic. A stupid one.

He thought that he'd be in between both of you whenever both of you were sitting next to each other and he joined both of you on your dates. He didn't care if he was third wheeling. Sometimes, he'd even bring Harry and Sam.

You and Harrison were watching a movie on the couch when Tom came in with two bowls of popcorn and sat in between both of you.

"Y/N, we can share a bowl of popcorn." Tom handed you the bowl.

"Um, I was sharing with Haz." You told him. Tom looked at you and chuckled, "He has his own."

He glanced at Harrison and gave him the other bowl he was holding, "Here ya go, mate."

"You two better not sext while we watch this movie or I'll-"

"Or what, Tom?" Harrison snapped. Both of you looked at Harrison in shock. He was never one to snap before. Harrison sighed and clenched his fists, "You used to be just sort of unlikable, but now I pretty much feel like punching you every time you open your mouth."

"This is kind of hot, actually." You giggled.

Harrison glanced at you and shook his head, "Now's not the time, babe."

"Sorry." You said before you stood up. "Anyway, I'll let the two of you talk." You left the living room, taking the popcorn with you.

"What's your problem, Tom?" Harrison asked.

Tom sighed, "Nothing. You're so great with her and everything. I'm not bullshitting you, I swear."

"It sounds like you are." Harrison pointed out.

"But I'm not." Tom said. "It's just that I've always been Y/N's go-to person, y'know? She's my little sister and I love her. Her relationship with you made me realize that she's growing up and putting herself out there. I'm just scared that there'll be a point when she'll realize that she won't need me anymore. I probably sound like dad right now, but I'm the eldest so you can't really blame me. That's why I've been crashing your dates and stuff and I'm sorry about that."

"I forgive you and what you're feeling is totally valid. Let's not forget that I have Charlotte." Harrison chuckled. "We have little fights here and there, but I love my sister. Besides, I think siblings will always need each other even though they say they don't."

"You sure?" Tom asked.

"Absolutely." Harrison smiled at him. "Now quit being a sap and call Y/N back in here and tell her what you told me."

"For fuck's sake. Telling you is enough." Tom groaned.

Tom still told you, though. But you assured him that Harrison was right. No matter what happens, Tom will always be your older brother and you'll always be his little sister.

* * * *

cute shit am i right lmao