Ghostin - H. Holland

"So, you're telling us that she ghosts you on some occasions?" Sam asks his twin. Harry just nods sadly in response. "How long has she been doing that?"

"Ever since we met..." Harry trails off, clearly upset about Y/N. His mind starts to wander off, thinking about the worst things. "What if she's two timing?"

Tom shakes his head, "I doubt it. Y/N's a sweet girl. She would never do that to you."

"Wait, you said she's been doing that ever since you met, right?" Harrison asks. Harry just nods. "Well," Harrison starts, "what if she wasn't?"

The rest of the boys look at each other in confusion.

"Hear me out." Harrison explains. "What if she's been doing that before you met her? You've only known each other for, like, three months."

"Haz is right." Tom says. "What if she's been doing that before you guys met?"

"Yeah, H. Don't panic." Sam reassures and pats his twin on the back. "Just talk to her. You guys aren't even officially together yet. You're courting her and she gave you a chance to do that, because she's not ready. So, 'two timing' is out of the choices. If she's not ready to date you, then she's not ready to date anyone."

"Mhm."

"Sam has a point."

Harry looks at his brothers and Harrison with a small smile on his face. "Thanks guys. I'll talk to her when she responds to my messages. I don't want to flood her with all of them." Harry lightly chuckles.

-

Sam

Harry, where are you?

Harry quickly replies to his twin's message and puts his phone in his pocket. He's currently outside Y/N's flat and he's contemplating whether he should knock or just... go home.

"Fuck it. You like the girl, don't you? Just knock." Harry mutters under his breath. He takes a deep breath and gently knocks on her door. He hears the faint sound of footsteps before he hears the door being unlocked. The door opens and Harry's heart breaks at the sight of the girl he's falling for.

Y/N quickly wipes away her tears and gives Harry a small smile, "Harry! What're you doing here?"

Harry looks down, getting shy all of a sudden, "I, uh, I was worried about you. You haven't been answering my messages and I don't want to sound so needy or- or clingy, but I just wanted to check if you were okay."

"Oh." was all Y/N could say. No guy has ever cared for her like that since...the last guy. Y/N clears her throat and opens the door a little wider, "Come in."

Harry walks inside the small flat and smiles. Her flat was cozy and it gave off a home-y vibe. He takes off his shoes and places it neatly near the door. He walks to the living room and takes everything in.

"I'm, uh, sorry for the mess." Y/N sniffs, quickly picking up the things that are on the floor. "I really didn't expect any visitor today." she lightly chuckles.

"That's okay." Harry assures. "I didn't give you a heads up, so technically it's my fault. And I live with three brothers. Trust me when I say that your flat isn't messy. You should come see my place next time." he jokes, making Y/N laugh. He turns around to smile at her, glad that he made her laugh despite the tears streaming down her face.

Harry catches a glimpse of the dining area and sees a small cake on the table, a bottle of wine, a glass that was half empty, and a picture frame with a small candle in front of it. His gaze never leaves the picture frame, though. Y/N looks at the direction Harry's looking at and she realizes that he's looking at her little set up at the dining table.