Lily (I) - Single Dad!Tom

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐓𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫-𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞.

The name of his daughter is 'Lily' bc I'm too lazy to think of anything.

* * * *

Tom was always working and he barely had any time for his daughter. It made his daughter upset but he was trying his best. He read her stories every night even when he's away and that counted for something.

Tom was home and it was already Lily's bedtime. "Alright, Lily. Say good night to your uncles, it's time for bed. I'll read you a bedtime story." Tom said with a smile.

Lily looked at Harrison with wide eyes and mouthed, "Help me."

Harrison chuckled and shook his head, "Good night, Lily. It's five minutes past your bedtime."

"Yes! And I'll read you your favorite story-"

"I don't want to." Lily said.

"What do you mean, darling?" Tom asked with furrowed eyebrows as he looked at Lily. Lily looked at Harrison and Harrison sighed, "Tell him, sweetheart."

The six year old looked at Tom with a straight face and became honest, "Sometimes, when you read to me, I pretend to fall asleep so you'll go."

Tom's jaw dropped and asked, "Wha- Why?? I thought you liked it whenever I read to you?"

Lily shook her head, "Nope. Not so much. You're kind of boring, daddy."

"Oh." Tom frowned.

"I'm sorry, daddy." Lily said. "Uncle Haz is fun when he reads to me at night. He does different voices and sometimes he acts it out. It's funny!"

Tom glared at Harrison and Harrison just shrugged, "Got to make her laugh before bed, y'know?"

"Maybe you should use this time for uncle Haz to teach you how to read a bedtime story. I'll go to bed now. I'm tired. Good night!" Lily smiled and ran to her room.

"Ouch." Tom said after Lily left.

"She's so sassy, I swear. When you weren't here, Harry and I were just chilling, yeah? Then I got a phone call saying I got a callback from one of the roles I auditioned for. So, naturally, I cried in tears of joy." Harrison recalled as Tom chuckled.

"What happened?" Tom asked with an amused grin.

"She asked what was happening and Harry snickered and he said that I was just having a moment. And then Lily, your daughter, told Harry 'he's ALWAYS having a moment' and Harry didn't even back me up. He just laughed."

"Typical for Harry."

"True."

* * * *

hihihi i love lily