When Can I See You Again? - H. Holland

Disney theme!

Holland!Reader and aged up a bit.

* * * *

"𝐆𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰"

"So, you're leaving?" Harry pouted. You rolled your eyes and chuckled, "You leave all the time and you don't see me being emotional."

"Yes, but this is different! We don't know when you'll be back." Harry frowned. "I'll miss my baby sister."

"I'm only younger than you for a few minutes. Chill out." You chuckled.

Harry watched as you packed your remaining clothes in your old room. He remembered the times you would play together as kids and he remembered the times you would talk to him about boy problems as teens. Those days were long gone now and Harry was going to miss it. Sam would miss it too, but he was currently out of the country for a convention in Paris and he would meet you there.

You sat down next to Harry with a huff. You were done packing the rest of your clothes and you looked around your old room.

"So, this is it, huh?" Harry asked quietly.

"Yup." You nodded.

"I can't believe you're actually leaving. It seemed like yesterday when you moved in this room because mum and dad said you needed your own room. Now, you're leaving it." Harry chuckled.

"Yeah." You smiled. "I won't forget it. As much as I love spending my time here, I have to leave the nest eventually."

"You're leaving the nest to get married and live in Paris with your future husband who's French." Harry said. "You're living the dream!"

"Yeah, but I won't see you guys as often." You frowned. Harry looked at you and smiled. Both of you hugged each other and began crying.

"It's the end of an era!" You cried.

"I know it's a Friends reference, but it's so accurate!" Harry cried too. He pulled away and he wiped your tears. "I'll visit you, alright? And just know that we'll be here when you get back. If he hurts you, I'll beat him and I'll bring back up."

"I know." You sniffed. "I don't think I can do this, Harry."

"Hey, don't say that." Harry shook his head. "First of all, you spent three hours packing the rest of your stuff and second, this is your future! Go out and explore and I know it's new and scary, but you'll have someone there. Sam promised he'd be there at the airport when you land and your fiancé will be with you the whole time. It'll be fine, Y/N."

"But I want to see everyone everyday." You sobbed.

"I know you do and we want to see you everyday too, but this is what's happening now, alright? You can pull through this and you can do it. You're more than ready." Harry smiled a comforting smile.

"You think so?"

"I know so."

You hugged him once more, "I love you, H."

"I love you too, Y/N. I'll miss you and I miss you already."