Oof - H. Holland (2)

They didn't know about this, but this is for iamspidergroot. I was going to dedicate the previous one shot to you, but it'd be too sad HAHAHA

Spoaty, congrats on reaching 200 followers! This is a gift from me to you x

Read part 1 if u haven't already x

* * * *

Harry didn't know how it happened and how he did it, but he was able to ask you out on a date and he was so happy when you said yes. He owed Harrison his whole life at this point. He figured Harrison really did put in a good word for him at the photo shoot. He figured Harrison said a lot too.

He texted you that day he bumped into a pole and he was so happy when you responded. You were cooler than he imagined! 

You mentioned that dinner dates were kind of overrated to you, because every guy who's asked you out would take you out to dinner and you just got sick of it.

Y/N x

Like, why wait for dinner to hang out with me when we have the whole day?? It's just so overrated. That's just my opinion tho :)

Ever since Harry read that message, he kept that in mind. So when he had the courage to ask you out, he told you he'd take you out for breakfast. 

Both of you are in a park and he laid a blanket for both of you to sit on. He put the basket in between the two of you and you smile sweetly at him.

"This is my first ever picnic in my whole life." you say with a smile. "Thank you."

Harry looks at you and smiles back, "You're welcome."

You peek inside the basket and see some cookies, sandwiches, hot chocolate and some fruits. It looked really delicious. He begins to take out everything from the basket and lays it in front of you.

"This is a BLT prepared by yours truly." Harry says proudly which made you chuckle. "My twin brother, Sam, and my mum helped me with the cookies." He hands you a sandwich and you thank him. You immediately take a bite of the sandwich and sigh in contentment, "This is really good, Harry!"

A blush creeps its way to his cheeks and he had to look away to hide his face, "Thank you! Glad you like it." He eats too and you sit in comfortable silence.

"So," you break the silence, "Harrison told me that we went to school together? I didn't know that if I'm being honest."

"Oh, that's alright. I never really put myself out there, y'know? But, uh, I knew who you were, because you're really popular and all."

"Popular?"

"Well, yeah." Harry shrugs. "Boys were lining up to date you and your modeling career started when the school asked you to be the model of the school for when they advertise. Everyone started to notice you and everyone started to like you. I didn't make a move, because I knew I wouldn't stand a chance. After all, I was just another face in the crowd. I wasn't special."

You frown, "If it makes you feel better, you're lucky to be here with me. You're here with me, aren't you? Those boys aren't. If anything, you're winning."

He looks at you and grins, "I am?" You just nod as you take a cookie from the container. He smiles to himself and takes a cookie too.

"I'm really proud of you and your modeling career, by the way. Just thought that I'd mention it." Harry says with a shrug.

"Aww, thank you!" you say sincerely. "You're the proof of being here since day one." you giggle.

"I guess you could say that." he laughs. He looks at his hands and says softly, almost a whisper, "You know, it's always been my dream to take your pictures. I've always dreamed of what it'd be like to have a little photo shoot with you."

"If that's still your dream, why don't I help you turn it into a reality?" you ask him. He looks at you with wide eyes, "W-What?"

"You heard me." you chuckle. "Give me a time, place, and date. I'll be there."

"Are you joking?"

"Does it look like I'm joking?"

"I-I just thought you wouldn't agree."

"Why not? You're a great guy, Harry. I wouldn't volunteer if I didn't have some kind of interest in you." you say coolly as you lay down.

"You're interested in me?" he looks at you and he swore that his heart beat faster. The sun was perfectly shining down on your figure as you lay there with your eyes closed. He studied every inch of your face and he knew that he's in love. 

You hum in response. Harry lays down too and he looks at you only to see you already looking at him.

"I kinda wish that I knew you at school. You're different from all of the guys who asked me out." you open up to him. "I feel like we could've had something before and I feel like we would still be together until now. Wouldn't that be cool if that did happen?!" 

You exclaim excitedly, "I would model around and you'd be the photographer! We'd be working together and eventually we'd move in together. That would've been fun, but maybe it did happen in an alternate universe." 

"Hey, it's never too late. We could still do that." Harry smiles. 

"We could?"

"We could." Harry whispers. "I'll make sure of that. I really like you and I don't plan on letting you walk away."

"Good, because I don't plan on walking away too." 

You both smile at each other and you knew that this was the start of something great.

* * * *

how would y'all feel if I turn this into a fic? bc now I want to