Christmas Party - T. Holland

Hamilrequest #4

rich kid!Reader

* * * *

"I can't believe we got invited here." Tom sipped his drink and looked around as he stood next to Harrison.

"Correction: YOU got invited and I'm just your plus one." Harrison said, smiling at the other guests.

"I know what I'm about to say sounds kind of arrogant, but-"

"Don't say it."

"-I feel so successful." Tom continued.

Harrison shook his head and chuckled, "Kind of."

The two best friends enjoyed their night and talked to other guests at the Christmas party thrown by some elite. A few celebrities were there, but the majority of the guests were also elite.

Paris Hilton was there.

Tom and Harrison were joking around when they heard everyone murmuring and whispering as if there was a secret.

"What's going on?" Tom asked his blonde best friend. Harrison turned to see what the fuss was about and was shocked to find out it was a person that they're fussing about. Not just any person, oh no.

It's Y/N Y/L/N. The richest girl in the venue that Tom and Harrison are at.

Y/N was aware that everyone's eyes were on her. But she didn't care. To her, this was just another party that she got invited to. All of the men wanted to flirt with her and all of the women envied her entire look.

She was truly gorgeous.

Harrison turned to Tom and asked, "Remember what I said a while ago about how you're kind of successful?"

Tom nodded.

"If you marry Y/N Y/L/N, then you're successful." Harrison gave him a sly smile.

"Is it a question of 'if' or 'when'?" Tom smirked.

"Oooh, getting cocky, Holland?"

"You bet, Osterfield. I can do this shit in my sleep."