Two-Faced - H. Holland

Harry Holland has feelings for you and it's very obvious. He's so different around you and you don't even notice. You just think that he's really nice. And he is really nice... only to you, though.

"Hey Harry! Can I borrow your charger? Mine doesn't work anymore." Tom asks him one day.

"Sure!" Harry says, but doesn't move from his spot on the couch.

"Um..." Tom says, "Where is it?"

"Up your ass, Tom. Check there." Harry laughs.

Tom rolls his eyes and says, "You're so fucking rude. It's annoying. You're such a little shit, you know that? I'll ask Sam instead."

"Whoa! What's going on here?" Harrison asks, arriving just in time with you trailing behind him.

"I guess the Kardashians, er, I mean the Hollands are arguing again." you laugh, causing Harrison to laugh too.

"Ahh, shit. My phone's dead. I'll just-" you get cut off by Harry who pulls out his charger from the pocket of his hoodie, "Here. You can borrow mine, love."

Tom's jaw drops at the scene that just unfolded before his eyes.

You happily took it from him and say, "Thanks! I'll charge in the kitchen, because why not." As soon as you enter the kitchen, Tom approaches Harry and smacks him in the head.

"I asked first!" Tom whisper-yells.

"Yeah, but you said you were going to ask Sam. So I figured lending her my charger wouldn't be such an issue." Harry smirks playfully.

"Fuck you, man." Tom sighs, going up to Sam's room to borrow a charger.

Harrison sits next to Harry and says, "It's so obvious that you like her."

"Me? Liking her? No!" Harry denies.

"Pfft. Whatever you say, mate." Harrison shakes his head and turns on the tv.

*

When Harrison asks if he could take a sip of Harry's drink it usually goes like this:

"Mate, can I try?" Harrison asks.

Harry just looks at him and drinks it all up, "Sorry, I ran out."

But when you ask if you could take a sip:

"Oooh, can I try?" you asks.

"Sure!" Harry smiles and hands you the drink. You take a sip and say, "That's really good."

"C'mon, I'll buy you one!" Harry happily says.

"Aww, did you hear that?" Sam mocks.

"He said that she'll buy her one." Harrison adds.

"Isn't that cute?" Tom teases.

"Piss off!" Harry rolls his eyes, before going to the store with you. The three of them laugh hysterically.

"Teasing him will never get old." Tom says, wiping a tear from his eye.

Harry Holland likes you a lot and you don't even know about it. The lads are just waiting for Harry to confess his feelings for you, so that the cruelty can end. But until then, they won't stop teasing Harry about his feelings.