Think of Me - richkid!T. Holland (2)

Requested by: buckybigbutt and HedwigPrewett

5k reads celebration!! <3

Read part 1 if u haven't already

You know the drill, italics are flashbacks.

Keep in mind that this is an AU so everything and everyone here is very different from the real them.

* * * *

Seven years. A lot can happen in seven years, but you and Tom kept your word; thinking of each other all the time. From each year that passed, Tom kept wondering about how you were doing, how the baby was doing. He mostly wondered about the baby, though. He wanted to know who the baby looked like and if it was a boy or a girl. You really went off the grid after the wedding. He tried to find you, but it's like you just disappeared.

He was utterly heartbroken and seven years later, he still is.

During those seven years, he and Anastasia became good friends. They relate to each other especially in the part of their lives where they had to break up with their lovers, because of the arranged marriage. All the mushy stuff was just for show for their families, but when it's only the two of them, they hang out like best friends.

Anastasia grew curious about you too, because Tom always talked about you. She also wondered what your baby would look like so together, they imagined what the baby would look like in their heads. Anastasia wanted to meet you too. 

Like Tom, she also wondered about how her ex girlfriend was doing. Her ex girlfriend went off the grid too. 

Sadly, they'll never know the truth.

The truth is, the day after the wedding, you and Leia, Anastasia's ex girlfriend, were called by Tom and Anastasia's parents.

"Hi, I'm Y/N." you smile at the girl next to you. She's the only nice thing in the meeting room you're both in. She looks at you and smiles back, "I'm Leia."

Just as you're about to talk, the door opens and in comes Nikki and Dom with Anastasia's parents. You knew it was them, because you heard Leia gulp in fear as soon as she saw them.

"Thank you for coming, ladies." Margot, Anastasia's mom says with a fake smile. "You both nearly ruined the relationship of our children, but we forgive you."

"Let's just cut to the chase," Dom starts. He glances at you and nods before talking, "We want both of you to disappear. Go off the grid or whatever you call it. We don't need you ladies ruining our plans for the company."

"We made a contract for you to sign." Nikki says, giving you and Leia the papers. "To summarize, the contract says that you will never be in contact with Tom and Anastasia. You are also not allowed to see them. We allowed you to enter their lives as lovers, but your time is up. I think I speak for all of us when I say, we want you out of their lives completely."

"You are not allowed to speak about this to anyone. This is absolutely top secret." Margot says sternly.

"I-I'm sorry, but I can't sign this." you say.

"Why not, Ms. Y/L/N?" Dom asks coolly as he looks at you with no sympathy. "Is there a problem?"

"Yes, actually." you take a deep breath, "I'm pregnant and it's Tom's. He deserves to be in his child's life."

"Keep your bastard child away from him and our family!" Nikki raises her voice. "It won't be good for Tom's image and he doesn't need a child at the moment. We'll only accept children from Tom and Anastasia. Now sign the goddamn contract or we'll send you to jail."