Kardashian - P. Parker (IV)

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐱

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞.

* * * *

Peter Parker has this massive crush on you. It's obvious to everyone that he likes you. Except for you, though. Even though Peter's crush on you is really obvious, you still think it's all friendly.

"Just ask her out, Peter." Ned tells Peter one day. "It's sickening to watch you gawk at her all day and not do anything."

"You really think I should?" Peter asks him.

"Well, yeah. I mean, nothing could go wrong, right?" Ned shrugs. "You live across each other and you guys are good friends."

"You're too late." Michelle randomly pipes up. "Brad asked her out and she said yes."

Of course, Peter was heartbroken. He didn't stop being your friend, though. That was the only connection he had with you and he didn't want to ruin that. He also lived across from you and your mom allows you and Peter to have sleepovers and he's allowed to go in your room and you come to him whenever something's bothering you; not Brad.

So in this situation, he clearly has the upper hand and that makes him feel better.

One night, you knock on his front door and he opens it with a smile, but it quickly faded when he saw you crying, "What's wrong?"

"May I come in?" you sniff. He just nods and lets you in before closing the door. You walk to the couch and sit down as Peter mimics your actions. He looks at you and frowns before pulling you in a tight embrace.

You hug him back and just cry. 

After a while, you stop crying and pull away from Peter. He looks at you and wipes away your tears, "So, what's wrong?"

"Brad left me for someone else." you sigh. 

Peter was livid, but he didn't show it. The girl of his dreams is crying over some douchebag that she didn't deserve anyway.

"I really thought he'd be my first and last. I'm so stupid." you chuckle bitterly.

"Hey, you're not stupid." Peter says softly as he pushes some hair out of your face. "Not all people get lucky to end up with their soulmate on the first try and that's okay. It's normal. You'll meet someone new. Think of it as God doing this for character development."

You laugh at his analogy and nod, "Maybe my fairy tale has a different ending than I thought it would, but that's okay. I'll see my Prince Charming someday."

"Totally okay." Peter smiles. "Besides, you don't need to rush into these things. Maybe your Prince Charming is around here somewhere." he adds with a shrug.

And Peter was right.

A year later, you found your Prince Charming. It was Peter all along.

* * * *

last of the Kim Kardashian series x