I'll Make A Man Out of You - Dad!Haz

Disney theme!

* * * *

"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐦"

"Babe, are you sure we could trust him?" You asked Harrison. He looked at you weirdly and laughed, "Of course! We've known Tom for years. Why are you suddenly so scared or something?"

"Haz, honey, he's in the pool with our one year old daughter. She could drown." You said.

"Tom's right there." Harrison said, totally not getting your point. "What's this about?"

"I don't know. I just have this feeling that he might leave Anna in the pool because his attention might be elsewhere." You told him.

"Are you sure you're scared of that? Or you're scared that she might drown and you wouldn't know what to do because you can't swim?" Harrison chuckled.

"I hate that you know me so well." You sighed. "It's a blessing and a curse sometimes."

"That's true, but she'll be fine with Tom! She loves him." Harrison says as he looks at his best friend playing with his daughter. You looked at them and it was a cute sight to see. However, your fear of Tom accidentally leaving was actually happening.

At one point Tom let go of her because he saw a weird looking leaf floating by. He took the leaf and chuckled to himself softly, "It looks weird. Hey A-" He turned to see Anna splashing around.

"Oh my god!" Tom shrieked, catching yours and Harrison's attention. Both of you ran to them and by the time you got there, Anna was already in Tom's arms.

"What the hell, Tom!" Harrison gasped. "Thank fuck she's alright!"

"What happened?!" You asked in pure panic mode.

"I accidentally let go of her because I saw this weird looking leaf," Tom held up his hand as he showed both of you the said leaf. "I'm sorry."

"Huh, it really is weird looking." Harrison said with his eyebrows raised. You shook your head at your husband and sighed, "Well, I'm just glad she's alright."

"Yeah. Fuck you, Tom." Harrison said.

"Hihi. Fuck!" Anna giggled.

"Oh no."

* * * *

hihi fuck