Kurt Hummel - H. Osterfield (III)

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐥 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐆𝐥𝐞𝐞. 𝐘'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥:

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞.

Based on chapter 6: life after L.A. of my Haz fanfic 'you again?!'

* * * *

Dating Harrison was definitely a blessing, but you forgot that dating him meant also dating his job. So when he brought you to L.A. so you could be with him for his job, you didn't expect it to distract you from studying for your board exams.

You met everyone who was working with him and everyone was nice to you except for a girl named Elle. She was a bitch and she keeps flirting with Harrison despite knowing that he's taken. She was on your nerves. You tried being nice to her, but she was being bitchy towards you and she acts different when Harrison's around.

Eventually, you had enough. You walked up to her and faked a smile. She saw you and smirked, "Hello there, Harrison's ugly girlfriend. What's up?"

"I don't like you." You bluntly said.

"Aww, how fun! I don't like you either." Elle giggled and crossed her arms. "We now have something in common."

"I don't like the way you talk to my boyfriend, I don't like your smirky little meerkat face, I don't like your obnoxious CW hair. I'm on to you." You told her. She ran a hand through her short hair and smirked.

"Was that a threat? Because I'm not scared. You know, you should really work on creating threats. You know what? Work on yourself because Harrison doesn't deserve someone like you. He deserves girls who wear expensive perfume and you wear cheap cologne." Elle said.

"He doesn't deserve to be with you either because you don't smell like expensive perfume. You smell like Craigslist." You retorted. You mentally pat yourself on the back for that comment.

"You listen to me, lowlife. Harrison and I were meant to be and your cheap little ass just got in the way. He's mine and not yours, got it?" Elle angrily said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. I was distracted by your giant horse teeth. Is that why you don't smile in your pictures?" You told her. She gasped and walked away. You smiled to yourself and heard a clap. You turned around and saw Harrison.

He walked up to you and kissed your forehead, "I heard everything, so you don't have to explain yourself. I normally am not a fan of things like that, but holy shit I think I am now. That so cool, Y/N! She can finally fuck off. Thank you! Where the fuck have you been all my life?"

"I've been Tom's best friend."

"We better thank Tom for setting us up."

"Yes we should."

* * * *

i miss 'you again?!'