Something There - T. Holland

Disney theme!

* * * *

"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞"

"There's something different about Y/N, don't you think?" Harrison whispered to Harry. The younger lad looked at you from afar and turned to Harrison, "What do you mean?"

"Well, she's been giving Tom heart eyes the whole night." Harrison snickered. "It's pretty obvious that she likes him."

"That's true, but maybe she's confused." Harry shrugged. "Maybe Tom was in her dream last night and maybe in that dream, they were dating. Now that it's just a dream, she's been thinking about how things would be like if it were real."

Harrison looked at him, "No way, man. And that's too specific for anyone's liking."

Harry just shrugged and finished the rest of his drink. From the point of view of the two men, you were in fact giving Tom heart eyes all night. It was from that moment, Harrison and Harry realized that you were in love with Tom... or perhaps falling in love with him. Either way, they knew it was love and they were frustrated because both of you were clueless.

Harrison wanted to confront you about it, but Harry stopped him. Harry said that it wasn't the right time to do that and that they should just let things be, so they did.

What the two of them didn't know is that you and Tom already started secretly dating three months prior and they were right. The moment you looked at Tom animatedly talking to Sam about something funny, your whole world stopped and Tom was the only one you could see. You didn't know how or why, but that silly little moment of Tom and his brother made you realize that you were in love with him.

Perhaps it was because of Tom just being himself or because he was just Tom, the friendly guy who's very kind and loving and not Tom the actor with millions of fans. Realizing you love someone strikes at different and random times, but you didn't care. You were sure.

You're in love.

* * * *

thank you for 70k reads <3