200th Part - A Note From Me (5)

Hi everyone!

Considering that this is the last part of this book, I decided that it would be better to save this as a thank you message. 

I haven't been posting a lot of "author's notes" throughout this book because I told myself that I wouldn't do that. I know from experience that seeing three author's notes that are all next to each other is very annoying. So from there, I just kept giving all of you what readers want and that's content.

So, this'll be my first ever super long author's note.

I just want to start by saying thank you for 100k reads! This has been such a journey. I started this book literally at the start of the year; January 14, 2020. So to be ending this book on December 2020 is such a huge success to me because in the span of 12 months, I was able to reach this goal and I wouldn't have done it without all of you.

Next, I'd like to thank my active readers. You guys are hard core, wow. Thank you for commenting on every single one of my one shots and thank you for leaving a vote. It means so much to me and you guys help me become a better fic writer every single day. I know that these last few weeks have been so slow because I haven't been writing a lot, but thank you so much for your patience! I want to give you guys works that are a bajillion words because I don't want to rush anymore, so I hope y'all have been liking my detailed works.

I would also like to thank my ghost readers. The ones who don't vote or comment. Thank you for taking the time to read my works and I guess I'm sorry if it isn't vote or comment worthy. But without you guys, I wouldn't have reached such tremendous goals, so y'all have been doing me a favor. I know you guys are reading this right now.

As of this day, this book's rankings are really impressive and I want to thank you all for that too! The most impressive one is #98 under 'fan' out of 66k stories.

Of course, I'm not leaving you all hanging. There will be book two and it's on my drafts right now. I already have a one shot too. I'm also going to update my Disney themed one shots, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

I guess that's all.

Thank you and see you later!