Exposed - H. Osterfield

Holland!Reader

Hamilrequest #19 - tHE MOMENT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR AND I'M EXCITED FOR

"I had frequent meetings with her; most of them at my own house."

Song: The Reynolds Pamphlet

* * * *

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Harrison paced back and forth in your shared room and ran his hands through his hair. He couldn't believe this was happening. He felt so fucking stupid that he even cheated on you.

At the time, he didn't know the consequences to his actions. Then someone started tweeting about his little sin and it spread like wildfire. Then, pictures of him and some girl was released. It wasn't even a one time thing and he felt so terrible and cruel.

He was thankful that you were at work and your son was at school, so that he could have the whole house to himself to think. Harrison sat on the edge of the bed and put his head in his hands. A few tears slipped and before he knew it, he was violently crying.

His crying was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. He sniffed and wiped his tears away before sighing and standing up from the bed. He walked downstairs and took a deep breath before opening the door.

A tear escaped his eye as soon as he saw Tom standing in front of him. Tom gave him a death glare and if looks could kill, Harrison would be dead on the spot. Angry tears streamed down Tom's face too.

Tom went in and Harrison closed the door. Tom went to the living room and Harrison followed. They went there and they just looked at each other. Tom had his arms crossed and Harrison just stared.

"Tom, I-" Harrison started but Tom stopped him and shook his head, "I'm not here for you, Haz. Shut the fuck up, because you just made the biggest mistake of your fucking life."

Harrison just nodded and sat down. Tom remained standing, though.

"Out of all the men in the world, you were the one person I didn't expect to hurt my little sister." Tom started. "She trusted you with everything in her and I trusted you with her whole life. I knew you before she did and I knew her all my life. She's my little sister and I swore to myself that I would protect her and save her from anything bad that comes her way. I expected you to do the same, but it turns out, I have to save her from you."

Tom was so angry and hurt. He harshly wiped away his tears and sniffed, "You were the only person I thought I could trust with my sister and you broke it."

Harrison was sobbing at this point, but he kept quiet. He was waiting for Tom to finish, because he knew Tom wasn't done with him yet.

"I wanted to punch the living shit out of you when I saw those pictures." Tom confessed. "Sam and Harry had to calm me down before I went here so that I wouldn't punch you to death. Y/N wouldn't be happy about it, because I know that despite what you did, she still fucking loves you."

"Did she ever really matter to you, Harrison?" Tom cried. "If she did, you wouldn't have done this to her. Did you see the damage you caused?! That shit's on the internet for the rest of your fucking life and your son will grow up and see that his own fucking hero, slept with some bimbo a couple of times. How do you think he'd feel?! He'd be the talk of the town! His teachers are probably talking about you now."

"I know Y/N like the back of my hand. She's the most trustworthy and the kindest person I've ever met in my entire life. I wanted her to be happy, because I knew she deserved to be happy." Tom sobbed at the thought of you. Harrison sobbed too, because he knew the damage was done.

"So, when she told me that she liked you, I knew I had to make way for it to happen. I saw how happy she was just by seeing you and I felt like it was best for you to be together because I said that I'd rather have you date her than any bloke. And then you pulled this cheating stunt and I can't help but feel responsible for it." Tom said, slightly angry at himself for that.

"Harrison, you've been blessed with Y/N and you should be thankful for her." Tom sighed and sat down on the other couch. "She's the best wife and mother and I'm really proud of what she's become."

"Mate, I'm so-"

Tom shook his head, "Don't call me that anymore. You really think I'd side with you on this one?! She's my sister and I'm here for her. I'm here to put you in your place. When you lost her, you also lost me. If you were really my mate, you wouldn't even think of hurting her."

Harrison cried and his shoulders shook from crying so hard, "Tom, I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it." Tom sniffed as new tears formed in his eyes again. After all, aside from the fact that your marriage was probably over, they were both broken because of their friendship.

Friendship break ups are the worst.

"Fix this." Tom said, standing up. "I want you to make it up to her. I don't need you to explain your side to me; save that for Y/N."

Tom walked to the door and looked at Harrison one last time before leaving and slamming the door.

* * * *

I love this angst