Come Back To Sleep - H. Holland

Hamilrequest #12

"Why do you write like you're running out of time?"

Song: Best of Wives and Best of Women

* * * *

Harry rubbed his tired eyes and exhaled through his nose as he stared at his laptop. He had been in front of his laptop since this morning. Tom and himself were really working hard on their script. Although Tom retired to bed four hours ago, Harry was still awake at this ungodly hour.

"Harry?" your soft voice startled Harry a bit as you entered the dining area. Harry looked at you and glanced at the time on his laptop.

"Y/N, I thought you'd be asleep. It's 3 am." Harry said, his voice raspy. He yawned and leaned back on his seat.

"You should be sleeping. You won't be able to think straight at the moment. Tom went to bed hours ago. C'mon." you sighed and walked behind him to play with his hair.

He immediately closed his eyes and leaned in to your touch. You kissed the top of his head and whispered, "You can finish that tomorrow. You need to rest."

Harry looked up at you and sighed tiredly. He just nodded and saved the file before turning off his laptop and standing up. Harry took the laptop off the table and sleepily walked upstairs to your shared room. You turned off the lights and followed behind him.

Both of you entered the room and Harry puts his laptop on the desk before crawling to bed. You laid down next to him and you turned to face him only to find him already asleep. You smiled to yourself and pushed away some hair that was on his face. You kissed his forehead and cuddled him before closing your eyes and drifting off.