Internet Friends - P. Parker

How do you feel every time you make friends on the internet? Do you feel happy? Do you feel scared? Do you feel accomplished, because you finally and successfully made a friend even though it's not in a face to face interaction?

Peter Parker felt all of those things when he made friends with you on Tumblr. He felt excited and scared, but the good outweighed the bad and now both of you are good friends.

He has a Star Wars fan account called "yoda-one-that-i-dream-abt-leia" and he's really proud of his username. He has a couple hundred of followers and he posts random video edits that he makes on his free time. He sees your account when one of his mutuals reblog your post about Spider-Man. It's not anything bad, but as soon as he sees it, he smiles. He knew he had to see what else is on your account.

"webmeupspiderdaddy" Peter reads your username. He chuckles at the username and stalks your account. He sees all of your Spider-Man edits and memes and he finds it entertaining. He even finds your fanfiction and he didn't know what to feel.

He saw every fanfiction that you wrote. Angst, fluff, and even smut. Peter blushes after reading one smutty one shot of yours. "This is insane." he mutters under his breath. He didn't know that people out there are writing about his alter ego. He didn't know they were fantasizing about Spider-Man; fantasizing about Spider-Man having sex with them.

Sure, Spider-Man gets girls by just swinging around and stuff, but he didn't expect some fans. Judging by your videos, you seem to be around Spider-Man a lot. So, Peter follows you and sends you a DM.

To: webmeupspiderdaddy
Hey!! I love ur acc. I'm a fan of Spidey too and I  was just wondering where u got ur videos of him?? u know, from ur edits?

Peter sends the message and he's surprised when you reply immediately.

To: yoda-one-i-dream-abt-leia

Hello! Thank you <3
I'm from Queens and he's around a lot and he coincidentally swings near me whenever I'm out. I'm convinced that we're meant to be lmao

Peter giggles and blushes. No one has ever said that tom him before. Well, technically, this is about Spider-Man. But him and Spider-Man are the same.

From that moment on, you and Peter have been talking non stop. You talk after school, during the weekends, after his Stark internship, and sometimes during class hours.

One night, you're talking about Queens and you immediately had a thought that you just had to absolutely share.

To: yoda-one-i-dream-abt-leia
dUDE WE'RE BOTH FROM QUEENS...
WHAT IF WE BUMPED INTO EACH OTHER BEFORE WITHOUT US KNOWING??

Peter reads your message and thinks about it. There's a possibility that you two might have ran into each other. You could be anyone.

To: webmeupspiderdaddy

MAYBE WE HAVE. MAYBE WE HAVEN'T.
Where do you go to school? Lmao we've been talking for like months now. We could at least know that. We both know each other's nicknames. Your nickname is Mickey as in like Mickey Mouse because you love hotdogs and that's Mickey Mouse's catchphrase.

Peter knew it was a long shot, but hey, if it fails at least he tried.

To: yoda-one-i-dream-abt-leia

I go to Midtown :)) wbu

Peter's heart stopped beating for a second and he could've sworn he could've died right there and then. Then there IS  a big chance that you guys have bumped into each other or maybe sharing a class.

To: webmeupspiderdaddy

yO SAME. I'M NOT KIDDING SKSKS

To: yoda-one-i-dream-abt-leia

OH YEAH?? PROVE IT.

To: webmeupspiderdaddy

THEY PLAY CAP'S VIDEOS AT GYM AND DETENTION
LIZ ALLEN IS THE POPULAR AND SMART GIRL
MICHELLE JONES IS VERY VERY OBSERVANT
AND MR. HARRINGTON IS A SAD MAN

To: yoda-one-i-dream-abt-leia

WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE FROM MIDTOWN SKSKSK
BUT WE HAVE TO SLEEP NOW BC SCHOOL TOMORROW. GOOD NIGHT AND SEE U HOPEFULLY.

Peter smiles at his phone and sends you a 'good night x' before yawning and going to sleep himself. The next day, he does his morning routine and catches the train to school. After a few minutes, he arrives at school and walks to his locker to get his things. He pulls out his phone and checks out your DMs from last night. He really likes you.

Just as he re-reads the part of you telling him that you're from Midtown, he bumps into, well, he bumps into you. Both of your phones on the floor.

"Ugh, watch where you're going, Parker!" you hiss. Peter rolls his eyes at you, "Good morning to you too, Y/N."

Both of you don't know that the other is your internet friend from Tumblr. However, you know each other at school. For some reason, you and Peter hated each other's guts. You were popular, a cheerleader, pretty, and smart. He was just smart.

Peter hated that you were perfect. You were basically a female version of him except that you're more popular and more attractive.

You hated that Peter was loved by the teachers and you hated that he had real friends. You envied that the most.

The mutual hate started years ago, but your ever growing love for the other's alter ego is present. Both of you just didn't know that you're standing in front of each other.

You glare at each other and both of you kneel down to pick up your phones. You take a peek of his screen and your eyes widen. He takes a peek of your phone too only to see his Tumblr account there. His eyes widen in shock.

You both stand up and stare at each other.

"Am I seeing things or is that my DMs with yoda-one-i-dream-abt-leia?" you whisper.

"Depends." Peter whispers. "Is that my account you're checking out?"

"Depends." you mock. Pete rolls his eyes and shakes his head, "Prove you're webmeupspideyrdaddy."

You stare at him intently and sigh, "My nickname is Mickey because I love hotdogs. Prove you're yoda-one-i-dream-abt-leia."

"...."

"Well?!"

"Mr. Harrington is a sad man." Peter says softly.

Your features soften and crack a small smile, "It is you."

"All this time, we've been in one place." you chuckle and he chuckles too. The hate on each other beginning to disappear.

"C-Can we start over, then? In real life this time?" Peter asks shyly. You giggle and nod, "Hi, I'm Y/N."

"Hey, I'm Peter." he smiles, the crinkles of his eyes, showing. It was then that you notice that Peter Parker is actually really cute.

"Quit staring." Peter blushes. You smirk at him, "Make me."

As if on cue, the bell rings and you just remain in the hallway as everyone scrambles to their classroom. 

"So, uh, I'll see you later or talk to you later or something." Peter says nervously. 

"Sure!" you grin before walking to your classroom. Peter just stands there with a stupid grin on his face before walking to his class.

* * * *

yuh yeet