Can't Go Back - H. Osterfield (4)

Not much is to know about Y/N's fiance. His name is Timothee and he's a rich doctor just like Y/N. Y/N's parents never really liked Harrison, so when they broke up Y/N's parents were elated by the news. But in fear that their daughter won't get married, they immediately set her up with their friend's son who happens to be a doctor just like Y/N.

He's tall and handsome. His family is very wealthy and very known in the medical field. He's a snob too and he gets jealous easily.

You can just imagine Y/N trying to figure out how she'll tell Timothee about being Tom's plus one at her ex, Harrison's wedding.

'Here goes nothing.' Y/N thinks to herself.

She and Timothee are currently having dinner at their shared home. They were having a casual conversation until Y/N decided that it was now or never.

"Timmy?"

"Yeah?" He looks at her with tired eyes. As a doctor, he's always so busy and rarely got any rest.

"I'm invited to a wedding as my friend's plus one." Y/N says softly.

"Oh. Who is this friend, may I ask?" Timothee asks, nicely.

"You know him. His name is Tom Holland." Y/N answers.

Timothee just nods. He's jealous. However, Timothee isn't the type of guy to throw a fit and get violently angry. He believes that everything can be talked out.

"I know you're jealous, but I promise you that we're just friends. We've been friends ever since we were 12 years old." Y/N explains to her jealous fiance.

Timothee gives her a small smile, "If you say that you're just friends, then I believe you. I trust you and you trust me. That's what's important. But just know that if anything happens between you and Tom, that's on your conscience; not mine. Just be honest with me if it does happen. I'd still take you back."

Not wanting to argue that nothing will ever happen between her and Tom, she just kept her mouth shut and nodded. "Of course."

"Okay. Well, my parents are inviting us to have dinner with them next week." Timothee said before muttering a 'thank you' to the maid who handed him their dessert.

"Next week? Aren't they at Santorini next week?" Y/N asks.

"Yeah. Honey, that means we're going there next week. We can't back out this time. You know how they are. I kinda hate them too, but we have to endure this pain together." Timothee chuckles.

Timothee's parents were very controlling. He didn't even want to be a doctor. He wanted to be an actor, but due to the circumstances, he became a doctor instead.

"You won't have to endure it alone, I promise." Y/N laughs, making Timothee feel better.

Timothee loved her very much, but Y/N didn't love him as much as he loved her. But there's no doubt that he'll be a great partner.

* * * *

New Haz fic on my profile x
Check it out if u're cool <3