Chapter one

Saying Y/N and Keith Kogane weren't friends was an overstatement but saying they were mortal enemies just about hit the spot.

"Kogane! " Screamed an infuriated Y/N. Her
H/L hair was now bubblegum pink instead of H/C.
"I'm gonna kill you! " As Y/N raced down the hallway of the castle of lions a certain galra boy smirked evilly to himself. He had in his darkened closet hiding from the fearsome wrath of Y/N McClain. 

Suddenly there was a thumping sound. The red paladin stiffened as light spilt into the closet. Y/N's face appeared as she glowered at him. The E/C eyed girl balled her fist and reached into the closet, sticking him in the side. 

"I hate you so much!" Y/N screeched. Keith shrugged and stuck his tongue out "the feelings mutual idiot". With an infuriated huff the Y/N stormed away. 

*Time skip brought to you by Zarkon*

Hours later the paladins gathered together with princess Allura to discuss their fighting strategy. This time Y/N had a special surprise for Keith. As the paladins s sat down Shiro began to discuss evasive manoeuvres. Keith (being a Shiro worshipper)
Listened intently and took notes. This is where Y/N exacted her revenge.

As Keith leaned forward the H/L girl tiptoes towards him holding a massive bucket consisting of beans , toxic sludge and some rotten food goo.
Just as Keith was about to contribute to the meeting to his surprise a cold sludge ran down his back dripping off his hair.

The paladins (and Coran) we're shocked and surprised at this until they heard Y/N rolling on the ground laughing hysterically!
"Y/N would you caret-" Shiro was cut off by your older brother lance bursting in.
"Sorry I'm late guys I just had to-" Lance abruptly stopped as he took a glance at Keith. He immediately started laughing.

Keith folded his arms and glowered. "It's not funny you idiot!" 

Y/N wiped away a tear "Yes, yes it is mullet".

Sup guys hope you enjoyed this story!
My first chapter done! Ok bye