Entering the atmosphere

Authors POV

Lotor went silent before smirking gently "I knew you would come around eventually. We'll be meeting you in half a Varga. On earth, the co-ordinates will be sent to you shortly".

Shiro raised an eyebrow at the prince "don't you still want the lions?" Lotor thought for a few seconds before shrugging "Nah". Before the paladins could react the prince scowled darkly.

"And no funny business, we wouldn't want to...erradicate a certain planet".

With a beep, the screen turned black, but in a matter of seconds turned to a sky blue with all previous information loaded back. The team quiet for a couple seconds.

"Just what space drugs are you on?!"

Lance's scream of obvious anger ignited the shouts of the rest of the paladins.

"Are you crazy?!"

"Is someone mind controlling you?!"

"Don't let me get la chancla on you!"

Shiro sighed before raising his hand for silence "everyone calm down-" Shiro was interrupted by Keith roaring "calm down?! How can we calm down when you want to give Y/N to Lotor?!" The black paladin frowned softly. 

"We will give Y/N to Lotor...but before Lotor knows it she'll be back with us". Allura nodded sceptically "explain". "The old stun and run". Sounds of confusion rippled through the group. Shiro sighed "We hand Y/N off to Lotor-" 

"Yeah we know, that's the part we don't like" Keith snapped.

The black paladin rolled his eyes "thank you Keith for clarifying that". "As Y/N gets onto the ship she'll stun Lotor and he'll be disorientated, then she can get away and join us". 

"What about when I manage to get away from Lotor" Y/N asked, frowning softly in confusion "the galra will most likely do something to earth".

"I know, that's why we need to call the lions. They should have gained enough energy by now". Shiro's proud answer gained him confused looks and groans of evident frustration. "You better be right about this skunk head" Rachel started, her eyes narrowing in a threatening manner.

"O la chancla de mamá te golpeará tan fuerte que verás estrellas!"

The black paladins eyes widened in slight fear as he turned to Lance "should I be afraid". Lance shrugged in reply "not unless your afraid of getting beaten by a lethal weapon".

Shiro gulped before commanding "Pidge set a course for earth!"

                                                                     Y/N's POV

If this plan doesn't work, we're screwed.

Earth's screwed

My family (adopted but still my family) is screwed.

Mama will be screwed.

Wait no, she'll most likely find a way to rise from the dead and beat me with her chancla for all eternity.

"Y/N?"

I jumped out of my thoughts to see Rachel. I let out a sigh of relief "Shelly". Rachel cocked her head to the side slightly to frown at me "are you sure you're alright with this? I can beat skunk man for you to make him change his mind".

I shook my head and laughed softly "It's fine, I'll be fine".

My sister groaned audibly "you always say that! Even since you were un pequeño bebé it was always 'no mama I'm fine after falling from a tree' or 'no papa I'm fine from running into a wall!'"

A small pout found it's way to my lips. "Calm down Shelly, 'sides if Lotor does take me on his ship you have mamas la chancla to beat Lotor with.

"N/N this is papas".

Lance turned around and I shivered in terror at the thought "so what your saying is...when we get back to earth were all gonna die?!" Rachel shuddered "best not to think about it". Before I could speak Pidge's voice ring through the ship. 

"Were entering earths atmosphere!" 

Suddenly a rumbling sensation vibrated through the cruiser. The acute tremors got stronger. The air around us got hotter as all we could see from the giant windshield was a blurry hue of weak red and blurry, misty grey.

"The coordinates are in view!"

                                                                          Author's POV

The cruiser broke into the atmosphere and began to hurtle through the air at lightning speed, twirling through the sky before plummeting down below. "Brace for impact!" Hunk squeezed his eyes shut "I can't watch!"

"Garrison in sight!" Allura yelled, trying not to fear the worst.

There was a thump as the cruiser hit the ground with a tremendous thud. A vibration rang through the halls before gradually calming down.

"Everyone alright because the rest of you need to start calling your lions. Y/N you're with me".

Y/N nodded and stumbled over to Shiro. To her surprise handcuffs were slapped on her wrists "to make it look believable" the black paladin added, Y/N marvelled at them.

 "I feel like a criminal". 

Get ready for the next chapter!

Waffle~