In my eyes

*intense nosebleed*

                                                                                               Author's POV

Y/N's face turned to panic as the looks on the paladins face saddened. "Did something happen whilst I was gone?" Hunk shook his head hastily "he just won't come out of his room". The H/C haired girl's features twisted to confusion. 

"But I was only gone for a couple hours". Allura then spoke up."Y/N you've been gone for a movement and a half". The H/C haired girl's eyes widened "w-what? that doesn't make any sense it didn't seem that long-" 

Y/N cut herself off as Haggar's words echoed around her head "Lotor is planning something" she murmured. Y/N looked up "where's Lotor?" she asked, her tone filled with fear. "In his cell, why?" Pidge asked "he's planning something"

The paladins as well as the queen froze. "How do you know this?" Shiro was confused. "Haggar told me he was planing on doing something to earth right before I killed her" Y/N trailed off as the paladins gasped in amazement. 

"Y/N you need to tell us everything!"  Lance demanded, his eyebrows furrowing in surprise. Y/N sighed as her E/C eyes flickered blue for a brief moment. "In short I killed Haggar, and before that she told me Lotor was planning something for earth"  

                                                                                          Y/N's POV 

"What if she was lying?" Pidge asked. I shook my head. "That is a possibility, but what if she's not?" "We'll play dumb for today and interrogate him tomorrow, right now we need to see if we can set a course for earth" Shiro commanded

"I can check how long it would take" Allura remarked, Pidge, Hunk and Lance perked up. "Me and Hunk can try to broadcast to earth and Lance can help us!" "I can go back to Linkitos and return with some of our best engineers to make your ship faster" 

Shiro gave her a small smile "that would be helpful, thank you Queen M/N". Shiro,my mom and Allura then left hastily. Lance wiggled her eyebrows at me "go get your prince". I groaned in annoyance as Hunk snickered softly. 

"Yeah Y/N, go get yo mans"  Pidge sang, making me blush in embarrassment and head off to Keith's room.

                                                                                             Author's POV 

The H/C haired girl sprinted to the red paladins room, skidding to stop as she got to his door. Her kunckled rapped softly on his door. "G-go away Shiro" Y/N's eyes widened at the raspy voice that filled her ears. 

Before Y/N could speak the red paladins voice filled her ears once again. 

"Y/N is my first love Shiro, I have no clue what to do anymore. Y/N made me happy. When she smiled I smiled because it was that contagious. She was so stubborn and that's one of the things I liked most about her. She never backed down and I-I wish I could have told her I love her hundreds more times".

Y/N's hand flew to her mouth at the heartfelt words "But n-now she's gone"

                                                                                     Y/N's POV 

My heart began to pound furiously at the rasped words. I knocked again. This time Keith opened the door. As the hydrolic door hissed I could view Keith. His jet black hair was dishevelled and uncut, his eyes with purplish bags hanging under. 

In my eyes he was beautiful.   

In anyone's eyes Keith is beautiful.