Sacrifice

The pain in Y/N's head became dizzying as the searing ache intensified. She looked up slightly and Keith's eyes widened. Half of each eye was a striking icy blue and the other purple, a strip of E/C separating the two. "Guys where are you?!" Lance shrieked "It's Y/N!" Keith replied. A look of fear wason Y/N's face as Haggar whispered to her. "I'm coming for you" Haggar whispered. A chill ran down Y/N's spine as she shuddered at the sound of the sinister voice "S-stop" Y/N whispered.

Y/N's POV

"S-stop" I whispered. I grabbed my head feeling ready to scream out in pain and frustration. I squeezed my eyes shut wishing for Haggar to leave me alone. Then I heard my mom's voice. "Y/N what's going on?" "H-haggar" I replied, feeling my hands shaking slightly. Suddenly I felt two hands in mine. "Y/N focus on my voice okay?" I nodded slightly. "Now breathe okay?" I took deep breaths "You won't escape me!" Haggar yelled, shattering the near peace. I flinched slightly and my mom noticed. "Can you see her?" She asked. I nodded and shivered at Haggar's face. "Now I want you to imagine using your powers against her" Mom replied. Her voice was soothing, contrasting with Haggar's harsh tone. I felt energy flow through my "What are you doing? The rest of the soldiers are almost here!" Lance shrieked. "Where are you?" Haggar growled causing me to hold on tighter to mom's fingers"Y/N think about what you want to do to her and think about doing it" Mom instructed. Suddenly blue wisps of light attacked Haggar's face resulting in her screaming repeatedly. "That's it you're doing it honey" Mom commented whilst moving her thumbs against my hands in a circular motion. More wisps shot themselves at the witch. Her face seemed to fade away until she was completely gone.

Author's POV

Y/N opened her eyes to see her mother's smiling face "You did it Y/N" She cheered. "Yeah I hate to break up this beautiful bonding moment but we have like 5 minutes!" Keith yelled. Y/N hastily stood up and began to run to the main entrance with Keith and M/N "Lance,Shiro were almost there" Y/N remarked. She could see Shiro and Lane some feet away fighting a wave of soldiers. "Lotor is the castle ready?!" Lance asked whilst blasting a sentry's arm off "Yes now would be the best time" Allura replied "Then let's go!" Keith yelled dodging a swing and slashing a century with his blade. "Y/N take the Queen to the main exit. We'll meet you there!" Shiro commanded. Y/N nodded and ran to the exit.

Meanwhile with Lance

Lance blasted another sentry and kicked another away. The exit was within reach. They could make it. That was before another wave came towards them. "We need to use our jetpacks!" Keith yelled "But we don't have enough" Shiro responded furrowing his brows. Lance took a deep breath before speaking. "The queen can have mine" Lance commented, determination evident in his tone. "Lance no what about you?" Keith objected "I'll be fine besides she needs her mom" Lance stubbornly replied. He held out his jetpack to Shiro. "Lance please don't do this we'll find a way or something-" Lance cut the red paladin off and gave him a determined look. "Keith don't worry I'll be fine" He leant near the paladins ear and whispered "Look after my sister ok?" Those were his last words before running into the crowd of sentry's. Sacrificing himself for his little sister.

Okay so first of all Lance is NOT dead ok? Ok. Literally when I was planning how to get Y/N's mom back I thought that I could like get her to sacrifice herself for Y/N. Then I realised how morbid that would be if she died so I didn't and now we have this mess of words! 

Waffle~