'Holy shi-'

*Heaving gremlin noises*

"Corn nuts" Pidge hissed.

"Well quiznak me gently with a chainsaw".

Y/N raised an eyebrow "Do we do something or do we- wait". She let out a small scream "shiz on a stick!" Keith was extremely quick to react "what happened?!"

Rachel noted this down.

Keith's reaction was a little too quick for them to be 'just friends'.

"M/N, my mom she's gone!"

Shiro furrowed his eyebrows "what?!" Y/N nodded and looked around frantically, only for her eyes to widen "and my helmets missing!"

Lance raised an eyebrow and began to piece the information "which could only mean..." he trailed off a his ocean blue eyes dilated.

"She wouldn't only a crazy person would do something that crazy".

Fortunately for them, M/N was that crazy.

"M/N come in! where are you?!" There was a crackling silence before M/N's voice rang through the comms "oh, hello paladins! I seemed to have bought you some time!"

Y/N's POV

My eyes bulged out of their sockets. My mother, the woman who birthed me was scaling a lethal weapon that could potentially blow earth to pieces!

Is that inheritable?

"Now, go think of a plan of some sort whilst I try to destroy this cannon". I shook my head and furrowed my eyebrows "but-".

"Go".

I sighed before Shiro began to bark out orders to attack the fighters to give my mom more time.

                                                            Rachal's POV

I get a POV? Fancy.

But you know what is strange, Y/N keeps that strange queen lady her name.

Wait-

It was all clicking into place! The way she blasted those soldiers and how that lotion guy kept calling her princess.

The red lion lurched forward as Voltron disbanded "hey, mullet guy! Slow down. Precious cargo here!" He rolled his eyes "Yeah I know, I am pretty priceless".

I opened my mouth but before I could retort the red on did a barrel roll through a flurry of fighters. A crimson beam spilt from its jaw and demolished the ships in an instant.

Holy shi-

                                                                   Author's POV

M/N was now successfully on top of the canon. Gentle pants left her lips whilst she carefully studied the exterior, searching for the best point of impact.

Just above, the lions weaved in an out of thousands of speedy fighters. All of a sudden blue light emitted from her palms and began to crackle fiercely.

"Let's burn this sucker to the ground!"

Not even half a second later the queen thrust her hands forward and onto the cannon with a satisfying slam. "3..2..1" She muttered, a soft glow pulsing from the decorative marks on her fingers.

Boom

A blast of blue energy coursed through the cannon as well as the ship, bolts of blue plagued the machine whilst fire like flickers surrounded the ion cannon.

"I think I broke it- AHHHHHH!"

All of a sudden, an ear-piercing crunch sounded through the air. The sinister lights on the ion cannon shut down completely. The machine began to topple over backwards. M/N clung desperately onto the hunk of metal and braced for impact.

There were a few brief seconds of panicked calm as the ion cannon began to descend to the ground. Fear rippled through the galra fleet.

Without their shiny toy, they were screwed.

The Queen let out a scream before squeezing her eyes shut.

                                                                 Y/N's POV

L/N stopped dead at the sight of the ion cannon toppling over.

My mother was on that ion cannon.

Everything seemed to go in slow motion. The weapon gracefully swooped through the air before landing with a metallic-sounding crunch on that ground. My eyes widened whilst fright coursed through my veins.

I let L/N ascend speedily to the fallen machine. Discarded bits of metal were littered everywhere whilst Lotor's ship was in ruins.

"Mom!" I yelled, sprinting faster towards burning species of flaming metal with blackened edges "where are you?!"

"Here, darling!"

I am so so sorry that I'm dragging the chapters out. However, I will most likely post today OR tomorrow. 

Waffle~