Rachel?

I mean like. It's not wrong

"We're going to crash into the moon!" Pidge yelled, the lions were too weak as their usually vibrant yellow eyes were dull and flickering violently. "Shiro what do we do?!" Hunk nervously screamed, pulling leavers frantically for a reaction.

"Guess we're going to have to crash into the moon then!" Shiro replied cheerfully, much the paladins horror. "There are so many more easy ways to do this" M/N sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose in exasperation.

Suddenly the moon came into closer view as the lions sped back. And crash-landed into the moon, there was an almighty thump as the lions slid back a few miles before stopping completely.

"So, uh what do we do now?" Y/N asked, looking around to see nothing but endless painstakingly white craters.

"We are going to break into the galra cruiser" Shiro replied rather proudly, much to the confusion of the paladins. it was Hunk who was the first one to voice his opinion. "I'm sorry Shiro it's just that". The yellow paladin took a deep breath before screaming.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!"

A grim smile spread across the black paladins face. "This will be difficult there will be many dangers but, we have to go to earth". The team nodded in unison. "So what do we do?".

*Time skip by emo tea*

Lance furrowed his eyebrows in disbelief and slight confusion. "wait wait wait. So you're telling us that we are going to break into the galra ship, travel into the earths atmosphere, try to contact earth. Then crash into the garrison and call the lions so we can form Voltron?"

Shiro nodded "yeah pretty much".

Lance shrugged his soldiers and placed a determined smirk on his face. "just checking".

The six then exited their lions, except Queen M/N who insisted on staying since the lions were unguarded.

The third galra cruiser was relatively close to the moon. "Pidge is there any security around it?" Allura asked, whilst Pidge tapped away on a little holograph keyboard." It should all have deactivated...now".

The luminous glow of the ship turned significantly dimmer causing the paladins to cautiously glide towards the cruiser, their eyes scanned the ship as they made their way towards the now deactivated cannons.

There was a beeping of buttons as the airlock opened, allowing the paladins to enter the cruiser. "How are we going to operate it?" Lance asked, tilting his head to the side and planting his feet on the ground.

"Already on it" The green paladin chirped, facing her face down on her blue screen once again, her fingers flying against the keys whilst Hunk looked over her shoulder. "Now all we have to do is-" Suddenly they heard screaming.

"Unhand me, you bozos! ¿Tu mamá nunca te dijo que fueras amable con las personas que secuestraste??!" ( didn't your mama ever tell you to be nice to the people you kidnap?!) Y/N and Lance's eyes sparkled with hope as they yelled out at the simultaneously.

"Rachel?!" 

Right so I can explain my absence.... 

School. School can eat a dingle. No wait not vene eat a dingle choke on a dingle.

Waffle~