Woken up

Author's POV

    Keith opened his eyes barely; a ghost of a smile flickered on his lips as he stared down at his sleeping girlfriend as his girlfriend snuggled into his chest. He closed his eyes and relaxed only for Y/N to shoot upright startling Keith. "Hmm, Babe what is it?'' His voice was masked with sleep causing Y/N to giggle. "My mom. We need to check if she's still in the pods' Keith groaned "Babe can't we do it later m tired" The red paladin whined. Y/N rolled her eyes and pinched her boyfriend in the arm "Come on ya lazy bum!" 

At this point Keith sat up straight and glared as hard as he could whilst throwing a pillow at her face "I. Am. Not. Lazy" "Then get up ya lump" Y/N replied smiling cheekily whilst taking his hand and pulling him out of bed. The red paladin stumbled out as Y/N hauled him out the room and down the hallways ignoring Keith's constant grumbling "Pulling me out of bed at 4 AM in the freaking morning" Keith moaned. Y/N giggled and kissed his cheek putting Keith in a slightly better mood although he still grumbled.

 The couple reached the pods and stared at the woman sleeping peacefully in the cryo-pod. Y/N let out a sigh of relief. Keith yawned and stretched "Well since your mom's fine can we-'' Suddenly there was a whooshing as the pod door opened revealing M/N. Y/N stretched her arms out and caught the woman.

 The queens long lashes batted open revealing piercing E/C orbs that frantically surveyed her surroundings before settling on her daughters face looking slightly dazed. Y/N pulled her mother into a warm hug which M/N quickly reciprocated by. The two broke apart smiling happily. "You are okay right?" Her mother nodded and smiled reassuringly 

"Yes yes I'm fine Hun- oh who's this?" She looked at Keith and raised her eyebrow slightly. Keith cleared his throat and bowed "U-um your majesty it's an honour to meet you I am Keith paladin of the red lion" The Queen gave him a curtsy. Once she rose she smiled once more "Thank you for saving me" She remarked. M/N's eyes sparkled reminding Keith that Y/N had the same sparkle "Mom don't you want to eat first?" Y/N asked "Why yes please a little food wouldn't hurt" The Queen replied. Y/N's smile brightened "Let me show you the way. Grabbing M/N hand the mother and daughter duo walked down the long halls to the kitchen with Keith trailing behind.

Heyy guys! I know I've been absent for some days but I had A LOT of homework to do. This chapter is also kinda on the short side because I had some serious writers block so that sucked. Welp thanks for reading guys byee! 

Waffle~