Kidnapped

It was early in the morning. Me and Allura were walking to visit Y/N.
"Your sister is incredibly stubborn" Allura commented
"You don't know the half of it" I groaned
As we stopped at the med bay Y/N wasn't there!
I was now furious. Did she not know how dangerous this was?
"Shiro!" I yelled
"Lance, what's up?"
"Y/N"
Shiro groaned
"I'll go get the others"

Keith's POV

As I woke up the next morning I felt two arms wrapped around me. My confusion disappeared as last nights events flashed through my mind. As I tried to get Y/N off me she refused and mumbled in her sleep
"No stay" With a sigh I decided to stay with Y/N and fall back to sleep

Lance
I was now franticly running around the castle to find Y/N. I was livid. Where was she? Had she been kidnapped? I didn't know. The only thing I did know was she was in no condition to go into space! I was so scared my little sister could end up hurt with no one at all!
"Have you found her?" Asked Hunk
"No" I replied
"Hey, where's Keith?" Pidge asked
"I'll get him," I said there was no way he wasn't helping look for my sister.

Author POV

As Keith and Y/N slept they didn't hear as the most vicious door slam could be heard.
"Mullet wake up were looking for Y/N!" Lance exclaimed. When Keith didn't move he pulled the blanket off revealing not only Keith but Y/N as well.
"Hey lance you find-" Pidge was shocked to see the two teens sleeping
"Allura you owe me 20 dollars!" Screamed hunk

Keith's POV

As I woke up the next morning Y/N lazily clung onto me. I could hear her muttering things under her breath but I couldn't make out any real words. Since she was clung onto my arm I could slowly get up without bothering her. I jumped in shock when Lance was there.
"You little" Lance whisper shouted as he lunged for me Shiro held lance back even though lance tried to wriggle out of his grip.
I was dead meat.

                                                                            *Kasploosh woosh woosh dream time*

Y/N POV

They wrapped their hands around me and took all my weapons. I watched on anger as they captured the team. I struggled to get out of their grip. They then pushed me onto the floor muttering cruel things at me. As I looked up I saw the team floating around calling me weak naive defenceless, helpless, worthless.

                                                                   *Whoosh Kasploosh dream time over*

Lance POV

I was so angry at Keith. I wanted to rip his eyes out and give them to blue! as Shiro tried to straighten things put I suddenly heard a scream. Y/N had woken up and was screaming. She as rocking back and forth. I struggled out of Shiro grip and ran to Y/N. As I gave her a hug she mumbled all sorts of things into my neck.
"I'm *cough* sorry" She burst out
"For what? " I asked
"For being weak and *cough*stubborn and.. And"
I didn't know if she was rambling or making sense. As I felt her forehead she was extremely hot. As I was about to answer her two galra soldiers crashed into the ship
"Lance!" I turned around and struggled to get to Y/N. I was to slow. She was ripped away from me and onto the galra ship. Tears streamed down my face as I thought what would happen to her.