Nothing can change that

Author's POV

Y/N's face turned into a look of pain as she lay limp in Keith's arms.
"Can't we put her in a pod?" Lance asked
"It would do more harm than good" Allura explained
Y/N was put in a bed in the infirmary. Sweat beaded down the girls forehead as her flushed cheeks turned from pink to a violent red. A cold rag was placed on her forehead. Then there was silence.
"Keith, what happened?"  Allura asked
"I don't know" I replied
"Lotor do you know what's happening?" Shiro asked
"Yes... When her powers were restored Haggar most likely felt the energy signatures and tried to take control whilst she was weaker. It's called golden time"
"How long does this golden time last?"
"A few days or even up to two weeks
"Has anybody survived it?"
"Not that I know of. You'd have to be extremely stubborn and resilient to surpass this kind of torture"
There was silence
"Is there anything that could help her at all?" Keith's eyes were frantic pools as he looked at his unconscious girlfriend.
"She would have to heighten her powers dramatically to stand a fighting chance"
"If Haggar takes over what will happen to Y/N?"
"She will be completely possessed by Haggar"
"So Haggar has almost two weeks to try and take over Y/N?"
"More or less."
"Then we should do some research" Shiro declared
"The latest library has a vast amount of books you could go there," Allura remarked
"I'll stay with Y/N," Keith remarked
Lotor and the rest of the team left leaving Keith with Y/N.

Keith's POV

I held Y/N's hand.
"Can you hear me?" I asked
No answer.                
"Sometimes I think why didn't you date someone else. There are thousands of people better than me, peoe who wouldn't  endanger your life because they're to stubborn"
A heavy silence fell upon the room. Tears stung my eyes as I watched her.
"I know you wouldn't want me to think these things but I do"
A tear cascaded down his cheek and onto her had.
"Somedays I think why do you even date me? I'm the dropout, the loner" I bit my lip gently
"I just wonder how a person as perfect as you would even want to he my friend"
"D-don't say that"
My head shot up to see Y/N's eyes slowly opening. She gave me a small smile"
"I love you so much" She croaked
She ran her fingers gingerly through my hair.
"Don't you dare say those things because it isn't true"
I stared into her beautiful E/C orbs and sighed. She gave my hand a weak squeeze before kissing it gently.
"I love you just the way you are and nothing can change that"

Y/N's POV

The comfortable silence was broken by me.
"What happened?" I asked
Sadness glazed over Keith's eyes as he told me the whole story and everything Lotor had said.
"Then what are we waiting for?" I asked
I sat up only for Keith to protest. "Hey take it easy". I pouted "but you said-" Keith interrupted, folding his arms "doesn't matter what I said, you need rest" a small smirk played at his lips "I'll rest with you?". I nodded and he chuckled,climbing next to me. 

I lay buried in his chest as his two arms wrapped around me.

Hello guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's kinda short but sweet! soo thanks for reading this chapter guys byee 

Waffle~