Come back to me

This bab needs to be protected at all costs.

Lance's POV

My hands trembled as my mouth ran dry, unlike my eyes which overflowed with tears. I can't lose Y/N not now. "No" I whispered. I brushed my fingertips against her face shivering at the ice-cold touch.

                                           *Timeskip two days by Lance's thighs*

Everyone was grieving. Everyone was coping in different ways.

First up was Lance.

He didn't know what to do with himself. Lance would wander around the castle aimlessly. Lance coped by going into her room and reminiscing about the times he had spent with her in fear of forgetting her, replaying her favourite food, clothes. And if Lance forgot something for a second, it would drive him to a panic attack until remembering some seconds later. But when the night came, he would cry and cry till he ran dry. ( A/N: hey that rhymes!)

Pidge surrounded herself in work, but never got anything done. Anything that reminded her of her dead friend frustrated her till the green paladin would burst into tears. She wondered if there were realities where Y/N hadn't died when she had her friend back.

Hunk turned into a shell of himself. The yellow paladin went quiet and spoke to no one. In the day he would bury himself in cooking, tinkering. They never got him busy enough to soothe the aching feeling that Y/N wasn't there. She wasn't coming back.

Allura was frustrated. Why hadn't she been kinder to you? Maybe it would have been different? The altean princess was restless. Torn apart with the current though that spiralled around her head, Could it have been different?

Shiro tried everything in his power to come to terms with the fact Y/N was gone. But he just couldn't Y/N were gone, His space child gone. Training wouldn't take it away. Trying to forget wouldn't do anything, all he could do was grieve.

Keith took it so hard. His mom, dad. Now you? It was too much. All Keith could do was cry. He knew no amount of crying or yearning would fill the hole in his heart where you had presently been.

The grief was like a blazing fire that burnt all the oxygen in his body, leaving him empty and aching. But now it is more like a thin layer of ice, cooling his insides. Every time he tried to come out of his room, move on and open his door, an inferno started up again. A constant reminder that tortured him daily.

"Come back to me" He whispered.

There was no answer.  

*Sniffles* I'm not crying your crying!  

Waffle~