Xavier

I stared happily at the beautiful planet. Even though it was bare the simplicity was calming. I walked along the rocky blue land until I felt something pulling me. An absurd energy. "Guys I feel some energy follow me!" I sprinted off. The only sound filling my ears was the pounding of my feet on the uneven ground. 

                                                                                Author's POV 

Y/N's dress trailed behind her. The small beads caught the light of the moon and glimmered. Her E/C eyes shone with amazement as the magnetic pulse grew stronger. Y/N sped up until she could feel the source. She had reached a cave. The opening was as dark as the deepest caverns of a wolfs mouth. Not a sliver of light could be seen.

"Y/N!" Keith yelled. Her head snapped towards the boy as he increased his speed to catch up to her. "Why*pant* were you *pant pant* running?" He was clearly annoyed."I felt this really strong energy so I ran towards it" The irritated look on Keith's face softened slightly. "Do you see anything?" He asked "No it's just really dark" She replied. Eventually, Lance, Pidge and Allura had caught up. "Why *pant* are we *pant pant* in front of a cave?" Lance asked. They looked inside only to see darkness.  

Y/N then lit her fist. As she focused her energy blue light encircled her fingers, sparks of lightning glinted. "Hello anybody there?" She called. No answer 

                                                                                    Y/N's POV 

I cautiously placed a foot inside the cave. The light from my hand emitting a glow. The cave seemed to be empty. I looked around before a shadow appeared in my sightline. I froze as it was revealed to me. A boy with beach blond hair that reached the tips of his pointed ears. His skin was littered with navy blue freckles. His piercing emerald green irises contained specs of gold as if they were carefully placed. His cheeks had two triangles. The silhouettes were purple which sparkled slightly. I was mesmerised. 

"Y/N what are you looking at?" Keith, I asked. "Look can't you guys see him?" I was irritated "Y/N we can't see anyone" Pidge replied. I let out an exasperated sigh. the boy was still there."Hello" he waved happily at me which I returned. "My name's Y/N," I told him. Before he could reply Keith pulled me away. 

                                                                       Keith's POV 

"Hey, I was talking to him!" She yelled. "No, you were talking to nothing" "No look!" She pointed to the same space of air.

Now we were seriously concerned. "Y/N no one is there" Lance slowly explained. An exasperated look was plastered on her face. "Look!" She pointed at the space and sighed slightly. Pidge and Allura shared worried looks. "Okay Y/N what is he telling you?" Allura asked "He said we should follow him" She replied. "Allura does the air  have toxins inside that might be making her see thing's?" "Not that I know of" She responded. Lance groaned "Now my sisters broken!" We glared at him furiously. "Are you coming or not?!" She asked. 

                                                                 Author's POV 

Y/N stared determinedly at the team. "Y/N let's go back" Keith held her hand trying to pull her away. "No your messing with me you seriously can't see him?!" Fear sparkled in her E/C eyes as the team passed her concerned and confused glances."You are real right?" She asked the boy. He nodded repeatedly. Without warning, Keith pressed a palm against her forehead. "Keith what are you doing I'm fine!" Y/N shrieked. She wriggled from his grasp gazing at the team in annoyance. "Lance I'm not seeing things he's there!" "Then what's his name?" The Cuban boy locked his chocolate eyes onto her E/C's. "What's your name?" She asked him. She turned to the others. "His name is Xavier" 

Hey guys hope you enjoyed today's chapter with a cliffhanger!" It took a load of editing before I FINALLY had a good version! Well thanks for reading guys byee 

Waffle~