Broken trust

Heyy guys! Happy 600 views
Outfit is what you wear

Keith's POV

I looked up and saw Haggar. She cackled with laughter. "Why are you here!?" I snarled

"You are bait" She snippily replied "Bait for what?" I asked

I stood up in a fighting stance. Bad Idea. A bolt of energy flew from her. They were too quick to dodge. I collided into a wall a couple of feet behind me force. Pain settled in my bones as I shakily reached for my helmet to signal the others. Black dots invaded my vision and my arm slumped back down. 

I'm guessing this was a bad idea

Lance's POV

"How are we gonna tell Y/N?" I asked Shiro. "What do you mean?" He asked. "We have to tell her discreetly and subtlely" I explained that. "A lot has happened" Hunk remarked

We landed on the ship. As our lions opened, I saw Y/N. She immediately ran over to me and swallowed me in a hug.

"How was the mission?" She asked. "It was fine...How was your shopping trip?" "It was awesome! I also got you face masks".

My eyes lit up let's go see them!" I squealed. "I'll go get them". I followed them but not before mouthing to Shiro to tell Pidge and Allura about Keith.

Y/N's POV

Lance followed me to the kitchen whilst I happily showed him the different coloured face masks.

"Cool" I giggled as he marvelled at the different brands. "We can have a sleepover!" I exclaimed "Yes!" He replied. "I also got something for Keith". Lance's smile visibly dropped into a frown."Lance don't be like that," I said. "Let me go find him". I ran off.

Pidge's POV

"What!?" I yelled. That son of a dingleberry.

"Why?" Allura gasped. "He came even though we told him not to". "And the ship flew away" Hunk explained. "But if we tell Y/N she'll go rampaging into in there" Allura reminded us Concern in her tone

"But we can't lie to her" Hunk replied. "Then we have to tell her" Shiro decided. "Tell who?" We turned to see Y/N with a small bag in her had. "What's that?" Hunk asked. "Presents!" The smile on her face made us exchange worried glances for one another.

"Hunk I got you the Altean equivalence of oregano". She handed him a bottle, he squealed and hugged her.

Shiro's POV

"We have to tell her," I thought. The smile on the girl's face was enough to make hearts melt."Shiro I got you this". She handed me a mug which said '#1 space dad. "How did you get this?"

"You'd be surprised at how much earth stuff the gift shops have". She handed Lance. A hairbrush. He was overjoyed. "With unicorn hair!" He exclaimed. We all chuckled nervously.

Y/N's POV

Everyone thanked me, I smiled. "No problem".

"We also have something to tell you" Shiro started

"Well, the thing is...Hunk will tell you" Pidge said

"Well-"

"Come on, what is it? It's not like Keith got kidnapped" I joked

"Well, what if we said he did?"Lance squeaked

Lance's POV

"So you're telling me that after we all told Keith not to go on a mission, he didn't need to go on the still went and got himself kidnapped?" Y/N said