How could you let this happen?

"Guys haggar is coming!" Hunk yelled

We quickly sprinted towards a table and hid hoping not to be found.

"Any news on the rebel bases?" Haggar asked

"No high priestess"

"Then inform me if anything new happens" She snapped

"Yes high priestess" Sendak replied before scuttling out of the room

We watched as Haggar walked around the room mixing different potions making them bubble.

"Now a dash of- who's there?!"

She whipped around trying to find us. We were caught.

Y/N POV

"I said come out!" She yelled

We stayed still. Haggar looked the room searching everywhere.

"I will find you"

She came closer and closer to their hiding spot. Her purple robes rustled softly and her shoes clicked softly on the mauve floor. Suddenly I shot a beam of electricity at Haggar causing her to fall backwards.

"Keith run!" I yelled

We were halfway across the room when Haggar shot me in the leg with yellow energy. I grimaced in pain. But stood up all the same. Haggar was coming closer towards us.

"Y/N get the liquid!"

"But-"

"Just do it"

"I ran off whilst Hagar and Keith fought. She would throw yellow energy whilst he would dodge and throw occasional punches. I watched as each time he would nearly get hit. Then I got an idea. I threw an orb at her which made her disorientated for a short time before she turned to me and glared.

"Hey if you want a better fight come to me!"

"What are you doing?" Keith asked

"Don't worry"

"You think you can escape?" She asked me

"Well duh I escaped once and I can do it again"

I created orbs of blue electricity and threw them towards her. She countered everyone with her own yellow orb. Then I started conjuring up a blue orb bigger than the one before. I saw Haggar doing the same. I was too slow. She flung one at me causing me to fall back into a wall. I winced at the agony as a gash formed on my face.

"You won't get me that easily" I wheezed

She screamed in annoyance and produced a river of energy at me. Which I replicated with my own. I fought but she was stronger. I felt myself going backwards as she overpowered me.

Keith's POV

I watched as Y/N and Haggar fought. What could I do?

"Surrender" Haggar demanded

"Never"

"Stop!" I yelled

Haggar turned herself in my direction

"To late"

I ran towards them trying to reach Y/N to save her. I was too late. With a final push Haggar sent Y/N flying into a wall. I watched as she tried to get up but she fell back down. At this point I snapped.

I sprinted towards Haggar and Kicked her. She howled in pain as I stabbed a blade into her shoulder. I picked Y/N.She was badly injured.

"It...hurts" Her voice barely above a whisper

"I know it does" I replied

"Pidge Hunk get to your lions now!"

"What happened is everything-"

"Just go!" I yelled

I ran with Y/N in my arms shielding her from any possible threats.

Y/N POV

I couldn't hear much. It was all just buzzing around me. Everything hurt. And my vision was slightly blurred. We arrived on the red lion and Keith put me on his lap whilst I hung onto him.

The galra cruisers were behind us.

"Allura is the wormhole ready?" Keith asked

"Yes you can enter in 3,2,1" There was a bright flash and we had entered the castle.Keith carried me bridal style. Red then opened revealing the paladins.

Lance's POV

"Dumb Keith" I thought

"Stealing my baby sister and turning her against me"

I watched angrily as Red opened. But my eyes widened when I saw Y/N. She was bleeding in a lot of places and multiple scratches on her face.

"Allura, can you take her to the healing pod please?" Keith asked

Allura nodded an took Y/N

"What happened?" Shiro asked

"Well-" I cut him off

"You didn't look after her! That's what happened!"

"Lance listen-"

"No you said you would keep her safe!" I yelled

"Lance I tried-"

"Do you even care about her?!"

Keith's POV

"Do you even care about her!?"

I then felt angry. How could he question that?

"How could you say that of course I care about her! I love her in fact!"

"Well if you loved her then she wouldn't have gotten hurt!"

"I said I'm sorry I didn't know this would happen!"

"Well sorry doesn't fix anything!"

"Lance, Keith calm down" Shiro said

We walked off in opposite directions.I walked to my room and fell on my bed. How could I have let this happen? This is all my fault. I couldn't even keep her safe. The one I love the most. I can't let this happen again.

Hey guys I hope you liked this one! We hit 500 so let's try and hit 600 views! Thanks so much for reading so vote and comment if you enjoyed it. ok bye

Waffle~