Stupid ass box

Author's POV

The paladins knew there was another way to get to earth. But that portal was one of the most stable options.

"Okay team. Plan B" Shiro commanded, a determined tone in his voice.

"We need to form Voltron" Pidge muttered, fixing her glasses. The black paladin nodded.

The lions started to soar in sync into the sky. Each paladin determined to get home. "We haven't formed Voltron in a while guys but, I know we can". They each nodded, Shiro, carried on. "Dig deep guys do this for earth!"

"Form Voltron!"

There was a blinding flash of light. Each lion connected as Shiro formed the head and Y/N the chest.

There was a sudden surge of energy as the team formed Voltron. The same the six felt when finding their lions. They all yelled (for some reason).

They had formed Voltron. Yay.

"We formed Voltron!" Hunk cheered, pumping his fist in the air as the others chuckled. "Pidge what do we do now?" Shiro asked.

The green paladin thought for a moment. "Well, my lion said we need to extract power from the lions. But the thing is ho-"

"Uh sorry to interrupt but does anybody else have the same box in their lion?" Hunk nervously spoke. Pidge furrowed and looked around her dashboard. Suddenly a black box accented green rose from a space and the long side of her control panel. The same with Shiro, Keith, Lance and Y/N

"Whoa" They breathily whispered.

"It looks like we put our bayards in there?" Y/N remarked. Although, it did sound like more of a question.

                                                                  Y/N's POV

I stared the strange box, my head tilted at the large box, F/C accents curled around the sides as black and silver dominated the rest. "This is so quizznaking weird" I murmured. "Y/N you might be right there" Pidge perked up.

"Let's try it guys. On three" Shiro commanded.

"1" I pulled out my F/C bayard

"2" I pushed it towards the box, my hands shaking ever so slightly.

"3!" With a grunt, we thrust our bayards in at the same time, our bayards pulled in by the mysterious box with a whoosh. Their bayards turned around a couple times before sliding into the box.

There was silence.

The strange boxes had eaten our bayards.

                                                                     Author's's POV

"Why would you do this to us?!" Y/N yelled, groaning in exasperation. "Ugh. Gosh darn it, this cursed box ate our bayards! How are we ever going to get to earth?!" Lance moaned, draping an arm over his face.

"Stupid ass box. Eating our bayards like their space sandwiches!" Keith screamed, his hand landing on the dashboard with a thump. "Mother quiznakker!" Pidge roared, folding her arms.

And Hunk? Hunk was trying to pry the box open like a cookie jar.

"Keith, Pidge language" (and we can all guess who said that).

Y/N began thumping on the box. "Give me my bayard back you, nasty ass box!" Her fists vibrated on the hard surface as she didn't even make a dent. Suddenly each box started to glow.

Hunk jumped back in surprise. "Is anybody else's box glowing? Cos mine is". Y/N sighed as she Lance said simaltaneously in sarcastic voices. 

"Wow it learned a party trick. So, freaking awesome".

Pidge's eyes widened "sibling goals much?"

The stupid ass box! 

Waffle~