Unbelievable

*throws crosses doused in holy water* it is unholy to have abbs this glorious!

                                                               Y/N's POV

Haggar dissolved right before my eyes. Should I feel happy, or remorseful? I had killed someone. My conflicted thoughts were interrupted by the stars in the abyss to start shining brightly. I shielded my eyes as the light became blinding. I closed my eyes quickly. What is going on?

                                                           Author's POV

Y/N opened her eyes not to see the futuristic interior of the castle but complete darkness. Come to think of it her arms and legs were almost cramped. The H/C haired girl brought her hand up only for it to meet a cover.

For the millionth time. Y/N was confused. In a moment of panic, she kicked her legs up, hitting the hard surface above repeatedly. After some shoving the top flew off.

Y/N gave her a sigh of relief and stepped out of the box. Y/N realised that the box was a coffin.

Oh yeah she forgot everyone thought she was dead.

Although she was slightly disorientated, Y/N followed the voices in the castle to the lounge. One of the most distinct voices in the room was her mother's who sounded extremely distressed. Her E/C eyes sparkled in excitement as she slid into the lounge.

 "Hey guys I'm not dead!"

Y/N's voice sounded happily in the room, lifting the gloomy demeanor of the room. The room turned quiet. "Please can somebody tell me that you all hear Y/N's voice to or else I'm going crazy" M/N whispered. The team nodded and blankly stared at the H/C haired girl.

The queen turned to run to Y/N, pulling her in a hug. "You are in so much trouble". Y/N stiffened slightly "wait what? I just came back from the dead!" M/N smiled "I'm only teasing darling, besides I knew you wouldn't dare die on me."

The team stared, dumbfounded. "So are you guys gonna speak or-" she was cut off by Lance squealing. The rest of the team sprinted towards Y/N, pulling her into a tearful group hug.

"I hate you so much!" Lance yelled, tears running down his face. "We told you not to!" Pidge chimed holding not Y/N tighter. Hunk and Shiro just sobbed happily. "Y/N I'm sorry for all the things I said to you" Allura chocked out.

"I forgive you" Y/N warmly replied. The paladins reluctantly pulled away, smiling happily. Y/N looked around "What about Keith?"  

aaannnd I'll leave it here! I know this is a terrible cliffhanger BUT remember we have to kill that purple grape Lotor who is a snek!

Waffle~