Meeting the mother

Author's POV

The three entered the kitchen where the paladins were seated. They stared at the woman and her daughter immediately went quiet. Shiro was the first one to head over to the Queen. "Your majesty I see you are well". He bowed and the Queen smiled, nodding her head "Yes thank you for saving me I am eternally grateful". Hunk, Pidge and Lance just stood there ogling the queen who greatly resembled her daughter "Hunk get some food for Queen M/N" Shiro commanded. The yellow paladin rose and brought a plate of delicious smelling food. M/N sat and thanked Hunk as she was handed the plate.

*Time skip*

Y/N's POV

It had been a few minutes and everyone seemed to like mom. She made it easy and was warm and friendly. I sat beside Keith and held his hand under the table. The room was filled with chatter and I should have felt happy. But I didn't. We were missing Lance. I heard my mother say something to Shiro "Is there something going on between those two? I felt tension...something sexual". Shiro tried to conceal his chuckling whilst Pidge and Hunk burst out laughing. "Mom!" I exclaimed. My face burned up as I felt it turning red from embarrassment. Keith choked on his food goo. His face turned crimson at my mother's words. "I'm just teasing darling" Mom giggled as I glared at her "Although I do know romance when I see it is there something you want to tell me Y/N?" She raised an eyebrow at me. I turned to Pidge looking for help "Don't look at me I'm not the one dating Keith- oh did I say that out loud?" Before I could kill Pidge she was off like a shot "Well we're gonna go see if we can contact Lance and pinpoint the galra ship" Shiro nervously remarked before running off with Hunk.

Author's POV

Keith squirmed under the gaze of Queen M/N. His face was still red from embarrassment and his fingers twitching nervously. "W-well mom t-the thing is me and Keith are dating". She threw them a sceptical look "So what are your intentions with my daughter?" She asked. Keith stuttered out "W-well good i-intentions I guess?" "And your plans for the future?" "U-uh well b-be a paladin I g-guess" The Queen raised an eyebrow before staring into his eyes "Y'know my daughter is a princess soon to be Queen and could pick any prince or wealthy noble to be her King, what makes you right for my daughter?". Keith sat up straighter as he took a deep breath "Well Y/N, she's really stubborn and she never ever backs down. She's smart and selfless and perfect really. I would travel the galaxy just to see your daughter smile and I know I don't have much to offer and I'm not a prince or wealthy but I love her with all my heart. I truly do" 

Y/N giggled and turned to her mother. The sceptical look melted to a smile "He's adorable!" M/N gushed "I know right?!" Y/N replied. M/N turned to Keith "Oh come give me a hug!" Keith nodded and before he knew it two arms were wrapped around him in a warm embrace. But before the queen let go she whispered into his ear. 

"If my daughter sheds a single tear because of you I will personally rip you to shreds eat you up and spit you out and get my entire planet on you" 

Keith gulped and saluted "Yes your majesty" M/N returned to a smile. "So when do you plan on having kids?" "Mom!" Y/N glared at her mother "What? I want grandbabies!"

Suddenly Pidge burst into the kitchen "We found Lance's signal!"

Sup guys! Ahhhh my fingers hurt so much from typing and deleting THEN retyping ugh! Well I hope you enjoyed today's chapter byee!

Waffle~