Tree civilisation

Keith's POV

As Y/N plummeted down into the tree I raced after her with the paladins behind me. I landed with a loud thump whilst Y/N was in Xavier's arms. I glared daggers at him whilst Y/N thanked him and jumped out of his arms.

Y/N's POV

I steadied myself on the ground and studied our surroundings."Xavier where are we?"I asked. He stared into my eyes. "This is where we live," He replied.

Author's POV

Y/N stared at their surroundings in amazement. Houses that greatly resemble bungalows were lined in neatly kept rows as far as the eye could see. Each house consisted of a fairly large garden that consisted of beautiful flowers that were similar to bluebells. Stalls and markets were scattered in different areas. They were filled to the brim with fresh produce and materials. The rich aroma of spices and fresh fruit lingered in the air. Xavier noticed Y/N's amazement and smiled. "We have had to live here for ten thousand years to escape from Zarkon. So we had to make the best of everything". She turned to him, an impressed expression resting on her face. "Everything about this place is so wonderful". They didn't notice the town had gone quiet. Countless pairs of eyes were locked onto Y/N. Was she a friend or foe? Suddenly a voice cut through the thick silence.

Y/N's POV

"Princess, is it really you?" A tall muscular alien stepped out from the crowd. His features were quite similar to Xavier's except she had a shield-like silhouette placed on each cheek. He also wore a navy blue and black uniform similar to one of an army commander. I stared at him slightly nervous about what could happen next. "Yes, sir I found her wandering the surface". Murmurs rippled through the crowd. I could hear whispers of "It's really her" and "After all these years" As the mutters died down the strange alien bowed down. "Welcome home princess"

Author's POV

As he stood up the congregation got onto their knees bowing down to her. Welcoming their princess.

Hey guys! I honestly didn't think I'd finish this chapter but here we are! It's kinda short but the next one will definitely be longer. Well thank you to everyone who has voted for my chapters. We reached 34 votes! Thanks so much guys for reading and voting. byee

Waffle~