Finale!

Finale! This is the final chapter!

"Here, darling!" 

Y/N almost leapt with joy. The H/C haired girl followed the previous shout (which sounded a little croaky). Using a good amount of her adrenaline the princess practically pounced over smoking metal to meet her mother. 

Her heart stopped one she saw M/N on the floor. 

"Mom?" She called out weakly, hoping that her mother was only a little drained. Her mouth went dry once she heard the Queen's weak voice. Carefully, Y/N lifted her mother's head.

"I-I think I overdid it just a tad". M/N's voice faded significantly to a very hoarse whisper. Her normally eccentric eyes were worryingly dim. 

A terrible stinging ignited in Y/N's eyes. "No, no" she hissed, pearls gracefully tumbling down her complexion.  

"Guess you'll have to look after Linkitos now darling". 

Y/N's shaky digits flew to her mother's heart, letting out a small scream at the slowly dying heartbeat. 

And with that M/N's eyes fluttered shut.

Y/N knelt there. Shocked. Her own mother had slipped away from her. An agonizing feeling of agonizing pain bubbled in her throat. 

M/N's breath ceased completely. 

                                                                          Y/N's POV 

My hands trembled. Why? Why?! Shaky breaths left my lips in sheer disbelief. My eyes squeezed shut and my head tilted back a little. 

"The look on your face!" 

Suddenly my eyes snapped open. What? I froze once again as laughter erupted from my mother's mouth "You actually believed...ha!" Chuckles left her lips.  

And in an instant I loosened my hold on her completely, letting mom fall to the ground.

"Ow, honestly. I think you should be nicer to your dear mother". I glared icily "why'd you do that?! I thought you died!" 

Mom shrugged "well, I thought you died too so now we're even". 

I raised an eyebrow as mom stood up and dusted her self off, not a moment later and practically pounced onto her, wrapping my mother in a tight hug. "Just... don't do that ever again" I pleaded. 

My mother chuckled "no promises sweetheart." 

I groaned in annoyance. "Hooray" I cheered sarcastically, but let relief wash over me at the sound of my mom's laugh. She was here with me.

                                                                    Author's POV 

"But we won, right? We should be celebrating!"  Y/N stepped back before smiling gleefully, "yeah, we should!"

Y/N was the cut off by a chancla slugging her in the arm.

"Ow! Rachel, that hurt!" The ocean eyed Cuban glared softly "it was supposed to idiota. You flew off!" Y/N opened her mouth to retort, only to furrow her eyebrows and shrug "Well, I guess that's true". 

The paladins' voices filled the air. The majority screams of excitement and incomprehensible words that oddly resembled a keyboard on crack. 

"vnffnoenvnff!" 

Like that. 

                                                                                        Y/N's POV 

I laughed gently to see the paladins in the distance. Moments later we were all screaming with joy. We'd finally defeated the galra, the universe was free.  

Lance almost knocked me over, screaming threats in Spanish in my ear. He soon settled down and smiled, tear almost gathering in his eyes and a sincere smile covered my brothers face. 

Suddenly, two arms wrapped around my waist. A small yelp left my lips, I tilted my head back to see the mystery person. It was Keith. 

"Hey" I breathily spoke. 

"Hey yourself". 

Before I knew it Keith smashed his lips onto mine. 

One million passion-filled thoughts buzzed around my brain. A flame flickered in my stomach, begging for more whilst my lungs screeched hungrily for air. 

Softly, my fingers slithered to Keith's jawline. We drifted apart, millimetres between us. "That...that felt good" I breathily let out. 

"You killed the moment" Keith teasingly snapped, flashing a soft smile as his jewel-like eyes glinted mischievously. 

"Just...just shut up and kiss me again". 

Once more our lips connected fervidly, pinpricks of energy exploded from within me as my heart raced 5000 miles an hour. "I love you" I murmured. 

Keith hummed "Love you too". 

"Sign me up for the next space war!"