But... you promised

Heyy I'm back. I wrote and rewrote this but it's finally ready so I hope you enjoy!
(P.S The first part has mentions of blood but it's not horrifically gory or anything like that soooo)
Enjoy the story!
                                      Y/N POV 

Zarkon had Keith. I sprinted towards them but he was too quick. He plunged a blade into Keith's heart. Crimson blood spilt out and stained Zarkons purple hand Keith screamed in anguish then turned deathly pale. Lifeless.

I woke up in a cold sweat and shaking. Tears pricked at my eyes as the terrible images plagued my memory
"I just want one good nights sleep" I thought
"Guess I'll go train" I mumbled

                                                                                                          *Time skip*

I was on my way out when suddenly Keith woke up. "Babe?" His husky filled my ears causing me to freeze in place and turn around very slowly. 
"o-oh hi Keith" I stammered. He raised an eyebrow. "Where are you going?" He sat up and rubbed his purple eyes.

"Training?" My rushed answer honestly sounded like a question. I bit my lip as Keith frowned in confusion before plainly stating that it was one AM

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair before confessing "I can't sleep". There was silence for a few seconds before I watched Keith swing his legs off the side of my bed to stare at me rather worriedly.  

"Maybe this ship has a machine or something" I heard him mumble quietly before turning to look at the ground. I shook my head "I just need to blow off some steam so none needs to know" I clasped my hands together in a pleading manner whilst Keith looked up at me.

"Y/N why would I not tell anyone. This has been going on for too long!" I flinched at the raised voice but stood my ground all the same "I don't need the whole team worrying about me". I looked down at the floor, feeling Keith's hard gaze on me. 

"What if-"  I cut him off, giving him a bright small smile "don't stress about it...promise?" 

I heard a final sigh escaped from Keiths lips before mumbling a short 'promise'. I planted a quick kiss on Keith's cheek before dashing off around the corner.

                                    * Time skip because I'm lazy and why not*

After a few hours of smashing bots to pieces, I trudged into the kitchen only to meet Pidge and Hunk snickering over a small tablet and Lance folding his arms and brooding (the answer I'm still not sure of). 

I waved at the three of them with only Pidge replying with a snort and Hunk in peals of laughter, kneeling down as I guessed his legs wouldn't work from the laughing. 

Lance was still being moody and brooding. 

I raised an eyebrow before plopping down in a seat "what are you laughing at". Hunk fell onto his back as I now debated whether or not I really wanted to know. Through poorly concealed snickers Pidge began to form an answer 

"We have...*snicker* videos of when you turned into a child!" 

I groaned and rolled my eyes as screams of laughter erupted from their mouths "It's not that funny" Lance growled, frowning as Hunk nodded "yes, yes it is". 

                                                                        Author's POV

Keith entered the kitchen only to hear the snorts of laughter bubbling from Pidge and Hunk.