Interrogate the snek

Good luck interrogating this sneky snek.

All was quiet in the castle. Not a sound could be heard, not even a mouse. As we enter Keith's room, we can see him and Y/N peacefully sleeping. Undisturbed.

That was until the sound of a jackhammer echoed through the castle., waking up the sleeping paladins. The paladins quickly sprinted to the source of the noise. The main deck. "Wait is going on?!" Shiro yelled. A few moments later, Queen M/N appeared with Allura behind her, both smiling gleefully.

"Mom. what are you doing here?!" Y/N yelled, over the loud banging of the workers.

The Queen gave Y/N a wave "I'm helping make Allura's castle as fast as possible. You and the team interrogate that Lotor". Pidge yawned and stretched "I guess I can help you and Hunk and Lance and Hunk work on the broadcasting".

Shiro smiled tiredly. "Okay team, let's get to work".

Y/N's POV

A thousand thoughts ran through my head as we walked to Lotor's cell. Before we entered Shiro, looked at us sceptically. "You two hold the record for making most of my hair floof right so don't even try to do anything remotely stupid and or dangerous".

Author's POV

Keith raised an eyebrow "How could we do anything dangerous in a cell?" The black paladin shrugged "you'll find a way". Shiro entered the room as Keith and Y/N looked at each other. "Okay, you be good cop, I'll be bad cop," Y/N remarked.

Keith raised an eyebrow sceptically "Are you sure that's going to work".

Y/N shrugged "if it doesn't work then we can tear him limb from limb until he talks". With a skip in her step, the H/C haired girl walked into the holding cell to see Lotor with cuffs. "What are you planning Lotor?" Shiro firmly asked.

"I'm not planning anything" Lotor smoothly replied.

Y/N glared at Lotor."We know your lying Lotor". The galran raised an eyebrow."Who informed you of such a lie?" Y/N rolled her eyes "Haggar". The lavender alien laughed coldly "and how do you know that witch was telling the truth?".

"Hey were asking the questions here" Keith snapped

Lotor shrugged."as you wish". The red paladins hands slammed on the interrogation table. "What are you going to do to earth Lotor? Tell us now!" The prince looked taken aback. "Only if you say please".

They looked at one another before Keith scowled."Okay, Lotor can you please tell us what your planning for the earth?" Lotor tilted his head and thought for a moment.

"Nah" with a quiznak eating grin.

Keith's eye twitched as he leapt towards Lotor, only to be held back by Shiro. "My, my red paladin what an attitude". Y/N glared at Lotor before turning to Keith "calm down Keith he's just trying to get in your head".

The night haired teen relaxed slightly but scowled darkly at Lotor. "Lotor there is no time for games" Shiro sternly snapped. Lotor shrugged "but annoying you guys in so fun, especially watching this one get angry" He pointed to Keith who hands itched to punch him.

Y/N tilted her head slightly before she began to smirk. "I have an idea" she sang. With a flourish, she pulled out a pair of scissors and a butchers knife from behind her back. Shiro and Keith stared in horror as she smiled and ushered them out of the room.

"Y/N if you kill Lotor we won't know what he's planning for the earth!" Keith snapped. Y/N shook her head.

"Oh no, I'm not planning to kill him. Just some light torture".   

So now you're going to torture Lotor...yay! 

Waffle~