Risky is my middle name

Author's POV

"How?" They asked in unison, hope glazed their eyes. Allura was the first to ask a question "How risky is it?" Allura asked. Sebastian sighed as his eyes were locked onto the unconscious princess, he pushed before replying. "Quite" "It could kill her?" Lance asked. Sebastian sighed before unravelling the truth "Princess Y/N emits an energy I have never seen before. So powerful even Haggar cannot fully control the princess. Although Princess Y/N has not fully unlocked the depths of her power, drawing energy from the planet will help her grow stronger. She would then be able to attack Haggar from her mind. Her chances of survival are high but death is not impossible"

                                                                                   Y/N's POV

Haggar's face floated above me, covering the sky blocking out the sun causing the light to dim and turn deep purple. I trembled at the sight of her as my head pounded wildly. Whilst she called yellow lightning bolt from the sky surrounding me with hot flames that flicked eagerly.

                                                                               Lance's POV

"Y/N was trembling slightly in my arms. I looked down at her with worry as her face was twisted into a look of fear. "She needs to rest," The general remarked. We were then shown to a large room. The bed was massive with an F/C bed. A wardrobe, desk and sofa furnished it with a white rug. I placed her on the bed gently and joined the conversation."But Y/N will want to attack Haggar even though it's risky" Pidge remarked. We all nodded in agreement knowing how stubborn she can be. "Should we tell her?" Allura asked. Before we could answer Y/N's eyes batted open: there was silence as she weakly spoke. "Tell me what?"

                                                                                   Keith's POV       

Y/N sat up slowly whilst holding my head. We swallowed her in a group hug. "What happened?" Y/N asked, Her voice raspy. We explained the events whilst she nodded slowly. "What were you going to tell me?" She asked. We all stared at each other with worry. "Well we might have found a way to sever your connection with Haggar" Pidge replied, "And?" "It's risky" Lance added She raised her eyebrow slightly "How risky?" She obviously did not understand "What's wrong?" She questioned "Life-threatening risk" I mumbled "Oh... Then what are we waiting for?" She asked. We looked at her with disbelief. "Y/N we said it's life-threatening" "Yeah, but we do that all the time" She retorted, was she not hearing us? "So how do we do it?

                                                                                   Author's POV

"No" Keith snapped "What?" The girl sat up straighter, a small frown placed on her face "I said no you're not going" Keith growled "I agree" Lance gruffly responded. Y/N looked at the male annoyed at them both. "You can't make decisions for me" Annoyance evident in her eyes. "If you do, how do we know you'll come back?" Lance asked, his usually relaxed tone mirroring Keith's occasionally hostile one "Y/N what if you don't survive?" The silence became heavy, filled with tension. "Keith I have to do this, what if I can't keep Haggar out, what if she takes over?" She stared intensely into his violet orbs. "Besides risky is my middle name"

Hey guys I hope you liked this one so comment if you did! Thank you so much for everyone who has been voting, commenting and reading this book. I really appreciate it! Welp thanks guys byee

Waffle~