Without you

Y/N's POV 

I exhaled softly. What do I do now? I really needed Keith. But I couldn't go. "He probably hates me" I murmured whilst cursing mentally for all the things I'd done. But would he really? Before I knew it I was moving to the training room searching for Keith. I perked up slightly as I viewed Keith fighting the gladiators.

Author's POV

Y/N watched in amazement as the raven-haired male completely destroyed the gladiators. Each thrash oozed raw hurt mixed with angst. Keith moved swiftly as he attacked each and every metal figurine with all the energy he could muster. "Training level stop" He commanded, his voice wobbled. All of a sudden he collapsed to his knees grabbing his torso with both hands. Tears welled up and spilt over as the teens choked sobs faintly filled the training grounds. Y/N's heart thumped rapidly as she rushed over to him sliding to her knees draping an arm onto his shoulder. "Keith babe what's up?"

 Her gentle voice filled with concern as the tears fell down his porcelain cheeks. The red paladin opened his mouth to speak but louder broken sobs spilt from his mouth. Keith shuffled away from her. "W-why?" Another sob escaped. "Why what?" Keith only cried harder as more tears broke free. "This is about Lotor isn't it?" She asked, hugging him tightly. Keith rested his head on the girl's shoulder. Salty tears soaked the fabric of her clothes, but she didn't care. All that mattered right now was Keith. 

"Keith Kogane There are not enough words to express how much I love you... I would never even dream of leaving you!" She exclaimed "B-but y-you kissed l-l" He couldn't finish the sentence as more sobs tumbled out, "Keith love I was thanking him". Y/N pushed grabbed his shoulders, brushing his inky black locks to stare deeply into his violet irises. A small, sad smile tugged at her lips as Y/N planted a tender kiss on her tear-stained cheek. "I am so sorry for the things I said to you because they really aren't true, you're not a monster I-I" A few tears slipped down her cheeks as she pulled him into a tight hug. 

Y/N's POV

A comfortable silence filled the air as we clung to each other for fear of being ripped apart. "I-I'm s-sorry to" Keith spoke. His voice sounded raspy from crying. "I just don't want to lose you and if I did I-I wouldn't know what t-to do" I lifted my head from his shoulder. Keith cupped my face with his hands and brought me in for a kiss. His fingers travelled up and down my back sending shivers down my spine. My fingers racked through his unruly hair. We broke apart bashfully smiling at one another. 

Author's POV

Keith kissed Y/N's cheek, causing her to blush slightly. The two lay down connecting their hands. "Y'know Keith if I ever lost you I have no clue what I'd do" Keith's smile developed into a childish grin as he replied "Neither do I Y/N neither do I" 

Hey guys! *wipes proud tear away*. I hope you enjoyed it so byee!

Waffle~