Boom boom push pow

Author's pov 

Y/N perked up instantly. Scraping her chair back she sprinted to the main deck where the paladins were eagerly waiting. "Lance can you hear us?" Shiro asked through his helmet. Suddenly there was a scuffling sound and Lance's hushed voice filled the room. "Guys?" "Lance called, his voice was hushed but full of relief "Are you alright what's happening down there were are you!?" Y/N frantically asked her hope rising. "Y/N hey well I'm good I almost got captured but I'm hiding in the vents so that's good...hey I'm kinda hungry when ya come save me hook a brother up with some food would ya?" Y/N rolled her eyes "What are you doing? Did you hear anything about where you are?" "Well I heard something. There was like a boom boom pow then I heard someone say they're heading to Linkitos in a couple hours". Y/N's heart stopped and her eyes widened significantly "W-what?! Her voice cracked slightly. "Yeah I heard one of the generals talking about using Haggar to do something but I couldn't hear what" "But Lance what quadrant of space are you in do you know where?" Shiro asked "Yes I do know what quadrant but don't come for me... I'm talking to you especially Y/N because I know you'll rush in with or without a plan but right now it's to dangerous they've beefed up the security a lot and everyone's on edge""But Lance-" The Cuban cut Shiro off "No buts Shiro. I repeat do. Not. Come" "But Lance we can't just not come for you, we need you your important please where are you?!" Y/N pleaded. Lance sighed before speaking in a hushed tone "It's just a couple hours plus I might be able to get some information by crawling through the vents, so far I'm safe but you won't be if you come storming into Zarkons ship- ah sweet cheese whizz I gotta go'' the line cut off leaving the paladins in their own thoughts. "But that's impossible Linkitos was hidden and no one except people with Linkitos blood in them could source it my mother made sure of that..." M/N remarked quickly her tone slightly panicked Shiro's eyebrows rose slightly "Then how could they find it...unless someone from Linkitos is a traitor" Y/N's mouth dropped open. Her heart slammed against her rib cage, lightning crackled through her veins as goosebumps dotted her skin. "B-but what about Lance I know he said not to come but-" "Y/N he said don't come I know you don't like this idea and frankly neither do I, but we cannot go if it's to dangerous" Shiro cut in "I agree Shiro it's better if we go to Linkitos and ready any defences they have" Keith commented. Y/N's eyes began to flicker from E/C to a glowing blue. "If Haggar is coming with them then it's obviously something important" The change of colour in her eyes became more rapid "Than I want to attack Haggar from her mind" The room went quiet as they remembered Sebastian's words. M/N was the first to speak "Y/N you need to think about what you want to do it could be extremely dangerous" Y/N nodded "We only have a few hours, so we better get going with the lions" "Y/N you're avoiding the question do you want to do this?" Shiro asked "Yeah Y/N you know the dangers" Hunk nervously remarked whilst Pidge nodded.

Y/N's POV

I clenched my fist tighter. Do I really want to do something that could be potentially life threatening? I nodded hastily. Shiro sighed before commanding "Let's go team!". Before I knew it we're running towards our lions "Wait Y/N hold up!". I turned to see Keith catching up to me "Y/N babe please be careful" Keith looked deep into my eyes. "I'll be careful I promise" A satisfied smirk formed on his lips as he lay his lips on mine. He pulled away and nuzzled his forehead against mine "Love you" He whispered "Love you too" I replied. He smiled wider and ran off. I stumbled into L/N with a lovesick smile on my face. "I remember my first kiss with your father the few years later he proposed, we got married then boom boom push boom pow you were born!" I sat up straight and flushed "Mom!"  

Literally a couple hours ago me, my mom and my siblings got locked out of our house ad we had to get someone to climb through one of our bedroom windows too unlock the door from the inside. It was way stressful 

Waffle~