Well, shiz

This could not get cuter I-

The stars sparkled eerily in the sky whilst the lions were hurled out of the wormhole. Suddenly lights started flashing in the lions, snapping the paladins into action.

"Stay alert. The lions are losing power!" Shiro yelled.

They were nearing Kerberos whilst the lions flashing lights became more rapid, now switching from complete darkness to soft white. Hunks's lion slammed into Keith's as an attempt to swerve went wrong. "Hunk!" The red paladin grumbled.

"Uh... combine?" The yellow paladin tried to justify his mistake.

Each lion began to lose coordination and began too mindlessly tumble through space. "My lion's controls are practically dead!" Pidge yelled over the alarms that now blared loudly in their lions. "This could not get any worse" Lance groaned frantically.

Up ahead, there were three galra cruisers. So yes, Lance. It could get worse.

"At least we're not spotted". Y/N murmured. Before the blue lion was shot at with a purple beam. The Voltron team groaned in irritation before using evasive manoeuvres to steer clear out of the way of the galra ships.

"Well, at least our lions aren't losing power".

There was a swoosh as the F/C lion powered down, reducing to a slow crawl. "What the quiznak?!" Shortly after the Black lion was dead, followed by the rest of the lions powering down completely. "Well, shiz". Lance muttered.

"Well at least-"

Keith cut Y/N off "Y/N babe, please stop talking".

 In an instant, her mouth shut with a firm clack. "Uh am I the only one who knows that we are now floating mid-air, with not one. But three galra ships on our tail!" The situation really could not get any worse.

Except, when it did.

"What do we do Shiro?" Pidge asked, her eyes darting around for a solution in the flickering lights of her lion. "I don't want to do this but were going to have to use the last of our lions energy to take on those ships".

The group nodded firmly. With the lions almost powered down, they had no other option. "Okay on three".

"One". The paladins turned their lions in the direction of oncoming ships.

"Two" The cruisers were now in firing range.

"Now!"

There was a boom as a yellow beam shot from each lion, connecting before shooting one out of the two, completing demolishing it. A soft grunt escaped the paladins as they were blown back quite a bit.

"Again!"

The lions geared up weakly as the cruiser sped towards them. "We won't have enough power for the third blast!" Hunk yelled over the comms, his eyes facing straight ahead in mild panic. Shiro nodded and smirked softly "Good."

Once again another beam shot at the second cruiser, hitting it on point before practically imploding in a flurry of purple and black. The lions were blasted back at the sheer force.

"Shizzle on a stick!"

Homework can burn

Waffle~